ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wasnt there a release where adidas emailed the people who had in cart but couyldnt check out and gave them a link?

Anyone know how these fit compared to TD 350s? I fit a Size 10 in those well, but usually fit 10.5 in most everything else. Picked up a size 10 PB off ADC this morning and now I'm starting to worry that I should have went with the 10.5. I'm dreading trying to size swap locally. 

Yea called verified the last 4 of my card, said I had one actual charge that went through and 2 pending authorizations, of which she said will drop off by tonight. She also said they are still sending confirmations out.

scared and waiting for my shipping confirmation. I already got the confirmation for payment am i in the clear?

And as if this day couldnt get any worse my cement 4's came in today with a nice scratch on them. Just great...

Nice!  I just got the SNS ultra boost.

Those yellow ones?  Not sure if I'm feeling that color way.

I want to grab those navy Reigning Champ Asics tonight at 12.
yeah, not else is dropping any time soon... those damn phantom MG UB are sitting there on ADC taunting me... 

anybody who has received ACCESS DENIED message. i understand it means they've banned me, but is this temporary?

i was hitting that try again button with the quickness.

anyone in here that gets excited about a supreme drop needs help.. their stuff is so wack

wasnt there a release where adidas emailed the people who had in cart but couyldnt check out and gave them a link?
i was thinking they might do this as well.  it seemed like stock got cut off really quick, no size sellout errors or anything, just completely gone from cart and then the site.  I have to believe they lose quite a bit of revenue on other stuff while their site is screwed up on these releases so maybe they just cut it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom