ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll better buy PBs while their low, they're going up again, seen a sz 10 for 650$ shipped a few mins ago on my twitter

Being a sz 14 sucks for these releases. No store in my area carries em. And like everyone else, ADC gave me multiple charges and one big L. Its always retail or bust for me so better luck next time I hope.

Yeah same here. I've stopped worrying about getting my size from anywhere other than ADC. I was more focused on just getting a pair and now will likely add some cash to trade for a 14

What do you guys think of the ultra boosts by Stella McCartney?

http://m.adidas.com/us/ultra-boost-shoes/AF6436.html
I think it doesn't go in the thread. I think, I'm not sure 
grin.gif

The bra dudes got their OT's from YS. So, it was a win IMO.

And yall some softies, sharing secrets in the private PM's because they said they have a different reproductive organ. :lol:  I didn't see yall treat BillsMafia the same way.

Ha...I didn't get treated either :rolleyes

You dudes are still going with this. We're not getting anything for pending transactions.

Calling Adidas will do nothing, don't keep wasting your time. Those pairs are long gone.

Do we have any updates on Yeezy Supply drop? Is it even happening?

Forgive me if this has been discussed a bunch. I went back through the past few pages and couldn't find anything.

Actually being a 13 for yeezys helps a lot not a lot of people bother and most 14 size guys don't know they can go a size down in these and be ok. Since the material gives quite a bit. My 13 PB and TD's are fine. Next time go 13
Oh fasho I'm yeezy less as well and just didn't want to risk it ...but I'll go for the 13 next time

seeing as how UB's nor Stella are anything Yeezy affiliated, it definitely isn't the thread to post in. Post that in the UB thread which I already see you do. 

Well people were talking about ultra boosts, so I thought I'd ask. Plus, I wanted to know what Yeezy lovers thought of the sm ultras. Sorry... sheesh

I wouldn't want to get them and have guys laugh at my shoes :frown:

Last edited:
Gonna be me in the classifieds, waiting for a size 9 PB to pop up :lol: being srs
1283943361_peeping-tom.gif

Last edited:
I wouldn't want to get them and have guys laugh at my shoes :frown:

Who cares what they think or if they laugh, BUY what you like :lol:

Besides, if he/they are into sneakers, he'll be jockin you anyway for knowing ya kicks. #trustme :wink:

Last edited:
never copped on adidas, so sorry if this is a dumb question

Is it normal for order details to not list the size??? My email confirmed my size but in the order details, it doesn't list anything

Im just upset I won the OVO raffle. They aint moving on FC either smh.

I was able to cook on the OVO release but lost heavily on the Yeezy release. I think the OVO's look like janitor shoes. I just received them in the mail. I honestly wouldn't pay $200 let alone $500+ to keep them. Def going up on the bay or on goat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom