ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was not happy about the QC on the Tans. There were glue stains and bad stitching all over several of my pairs.
Damn really? My pair was flawless! I only had TDs up till then in a size 9 which fit perfect, so went after a 9 OT in all raffles, but they definitely fit TTS. I kept trying them on thinking I could keep em but my toes were saying otherwise. My 16 PBs fit TTS so pretty sure that's the case for all 350s after TDs.

the lace tips are exactly the same. the matte is actually more defined on the 16's.
In that comparison vid I saw, the 15's definitely had a matte lacetip while the 16s were more glossy. I haven't seen 15s in hand, so maybe it was just the vid, but the guy pointed that out and I could definitely tell the difference in the vid.

No, PB's had .5 sizes first lol. TD's were the only ones with whole sizes
Whoops, 
laugh.gif
 shoddy memory. Thanks for the correction. 

I got one pair of the PBs(1st yeezys!)this release. Currently trying to fight the temptation to sell em for the quick profit. Maybe I'll keep these then future releases I'll try and cop multiples

Man the 350s and 750s are the biggest money makers for all the resellers out there. Imo I think these are less limited than most people think. More like limited @ msrp only. It's just that the overwhelming majority of pairs get diverted straight to the resale market. Why would any store owner/manager sell customers product that can go for 5x+ the same day. Until people stop paying these ridiculous prices, the prices will be that high. Adidas wants more market share and just cares that everything is sold. They're not going to take any store's account away. They can't afford to.

i wouldnt doubt if stores are backdooring FSR's to resell instead of sell at retail either by employees or the owners themselves

"Order Status: In progress - Order confirmed, waiting to be packed" does this mean confirmed or still a chance of getting cancelled?

I feel like the ultimate hypocrite for supporting Uptown in Aventura Mall today. I was literally just saying on here how whack they are. Every time they "release" Yeezys it's "private release" via email. I've never seen/heard anyone win, ever. It's pretty obvious they backdoor or resell to their high profile clientele. They did an email "raffle" for PBs. I checked their Instagram and apparently their shipment is delayed, so they're extending the raffle until it arrives. Such BS. I saw they were releasing the yellow NMDs (according to their IG) via "in-store drop" at a "random time." My one boy was there earlier and never saw anything. I went in there around 1:30 to ask about NMDs and the guy gave me this fake *** look and said they're already gone. Dude was rocking MRs too.

Anyway, on the way out I saw my size white UBs in the window and... copped. Been on the lookout for another pair for retail. The employees, as always, are whack and pretty unprofessional. I was standing at the counter with the shoes for a hot minute until one of them finally rang me up. The counter is full of pics of all the celebrities that shopped there, DJ Khaled obviously, Money Mayweather and a bunch of athletes. Probably where all the Yeezys go. Ugh, whatever. Just venting. 

Overall, successful weekend. 2 pairs of Pirate Blacks and white Ultra Boost. 

"Order Status: In progress - Order confirmed, waiting to be packed" does this mean confirmed or still a chance of getting cancelled?
afaik, it can still be cancelled until it says it's on the way with a tracking number

not safe until in your hands. lol. best of luck hope yours pushes through though.

Reminds me of @AirRaab's 750 Black into a state of delivery oblivion.

Did you get the pair they promised you btw?

Last edited:
We're good man. Obviously there's a chance for cancellation, but pretty sure that's everyone's status now. adidas hasn't shipped anything and probably won't till Monday. 

Good. So we can put these type questions to rest AT LEAST until Monday. :

Some if yall have the patience the size of an ant. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom