ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I told you last time, you got a deal. :lol: Its not about knowing where to look, everyone knows where to look, theres no unturned rocks anymore. Its whether or not you stumble upon a seller thats selling for a cheaper price.

Size 12 BB 350 Pb at shopu7 in New Bedford Massachusetts for $850 someone go cop.

yea, unless you know some crackhead in person who be selling real yeezys for the low or something
funny you say that about 2 weeks ago I was looking out for a friend of a friend and told her I would sell her for retail plus tax, she replied back asking why so cheap they must be fake even after I sent pics and copy of receipt. Needless to say she didn't grab them maybe I should have told her a outrages price, oh well her lost not mine

funny you say that about 2 weeks ago I was looking out for a friend of a friend and told her I would sell her for retail plus tax, she replied back asking why so cheap they must be fake even after I sent pics and copy of receipt. Needless to say she didn't grab them maybe I should have told her a outrages price, oh well her lost not mine
Aye dont worry about it bro
Ill gladly take em :smile:

My wife can use a pair to go with the creams she's getting

Everyone gonna cop toddler to hang from their car mirror
smokin.gif

How do they make fake UB? I bet you can tell at first glance they fake huh?
There are several factories making fake UBs, all slightly different. From a distance they are fairly convincing but holding them in hand you can tell immediately. The biggest difference is the boost material. None of the fakes use real boost (for any shoe) so that's usually the easiest way to tell but also the shape in general is slightly off. Toe box of most of the fakes is more lumpy, but they're getting better and better with every new version of the fakes.

They've even started adding the lines & nipples to the fake boost so it's gonna be harder than ever to do LCs, especially on NMDs.

There are several factories making fake UBs, all slightly different. From a distance they are fairly convincing but holding them in hand you can tell immediately. The biggest difference is the boost material. None of the fakes use real boost (for any shoe) so that's usually the easiest way to tell but also the shape in general is slightly off. Toe box of most of the fakes is more lumpy, but they're getting better and better with every new version of the fakes.

They've even started adding the lines & nipples to the fake boost so it's gonna be harder than ever to do LCs, especially on NMDs.

Damn shame smh, if in hand seems like there's no way to fake the boost material....yet. I hope they don't figure that one out.

They cant get eveythig right, and if they did I mean..:lol:

For thst pic I posted a few pages back about the infant TD, the mens size was also TD's and not the white Beluga pair? Man hope the TD comes in half sizes.

Then again, I kinda like my TTS BB PB's rather than my half size down OT's and MR's. Is this because of the heel padding on the PB's? I may just go TTS for my next pair. A little roomy but a tad more comfy. Didnt feel the difference til I got my TTS. Hopefully my MR's stretch a tad bit (will it?).

Last edited:
Lol I'll Take Em For Retail

Trying to trade my 9.5 PB for some bred 1 but can't decide if I should take the 2013 one or the 2001? What you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom