ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to see one person who got a W in San Francisco.

:nerd:

View media item 2061208
Since NT loves to think in hindsight here's some info:

iPhone 6s+ and a strong WiFi signal w/ decent speed (5ms ping, 60up/65down).
App froze at 8 seconds. Next screen came up, spammed the center of the screen with my thumb, hit the reserve size button. My original size wasn't available, but let me know this pair was - had another countdown that gave me 15 or 20 seconds to confirm that I wanted the pair.

That's all she wrote! Def. happy wit this. Always been #TeamManual and the only release I've hit on were Oxford Tans. Can finally rest easy on Saturday morning. :nthat:

Last edited:
PS- forgot to hit you yesterday about those nmds, next re-up..
All good man, I was at work thinking about trying Culver on my lunch break but decided to chill instead, like 10 mins later I heard they were oos so I would've missed it regardless.

Those tans are nice though.

View media item 2061208

App froze at 8 seconds. Next screen came up, spammed the center of the screen with my thumb, hit the reserve size button. My original size wasn't available, but let me know this pair was - had another countdown that gave me 15 or 20 seconds to confirm that I wanted the pair.

That's all she wrote! Def. happy wit this. Always been #TeamManual and the only release I've hit on were Oxford Tans. Can finally rest easy on Saturday morning. :nthat:

I don't think those speeds had anything to do with it man. Same phone, my speed was even higher. Checked speednet to make sure all will go well.
It was random and the lucky ones got thru.

View media item 2061208

Funny you got T-Mobile too. Same here.

I don't think those speeds had anything to do with it man. Same phone, my speed was even higher. Checked speednet to make sure all will go well.
It was random and the lucky ones got thru.

Probably true...just wanted to provide some context for anyone who was interested.

& ha, yeah...doubt I'm ever leaving T-Mobile. I'm grandfathered into an amazingly cheap unlimited data plan. Haven't found a reason to go anywhere else.

Probably true...just wanted to provide some context for anyone who was interested.

& ha, yeah...doubt I'm ever leaving T-Mobile. I'm grandfathered into an amazingly cheap unlimited data plan. Haven't found a reason to go anywhere else.

No need to leave man. They are the best. Going from AT&T charging me some crazy amount for using maps for like 5 mins in Europe to getting T-Mobile and
Going to North America,Europe and Africa without any additional fees. Too good not to jump on that.

Last edited:
Reactions: _23
Nah, some dudes I know. One is some little Asian kid that made a bot and now cooks Hella pairs from online releases. So many that Benjamin kickz wanted to buy his entire 350 inventory lol
All of Houstons pairs were sold before the timer ever counted down.  Dude a few pages back confirmed 30 minutes early.  

That's it I'm leaving Verizon for t-mobile just to get yeezys

Hard to read sarcasm on the Internet, I assume your joking.. But I damn sure am about to pick up a coding book or 2 from the bookstore.

Maybe it helps, maybe it doesn't.. Fun learning new things though

Honestly I think it's connection based. And random picking by adidas.

iPhone crashed and logged out

iPad was running faster on Starbucks wifi. And froze at 8 sec then gave the promp to reserve

Some got the oos and others got the little blue circle that said

Tap here to reserve or something.

If you got the tap here thing u was good.

Seems it's like a random draw based on location and connection

Side note my app was acting funny if I was moving around. (Like in a car or something). Seems it's constantly feeding location services while running.

Once I stayed put it was solid.

Next time once ur in the zone try to stay in one spot I suggest plan to use that strategy next time.

I purposely chose a Starbucks dead in the middle of the zone. As well

Not true. I got through on both of my phones with that screen and still ended up with the no stock screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom