ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 2064699

I love NT logic

These are clearly the best Yzy X Adidas collab so far to date.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

S/O to NT denim boyz

:smokin

if u typically wear a size 10.5 and have a wide foot ull be more than fine....
See the funny part is that I don't. I fluctuate between a 9.5 and 10. I wear a 9.5 in the old PB 350s, 10 in Ultraboosts, and 10 in foamposites. These are gonna be too big aren't they?

So today I was doing interviews here at GSP and one kid works for the Adidas store there. He told me they only had 22 pairs come in. He also stated they may have the new 350's coming in no later than August.

22 pairs is ridiculously low for that particular store.

talking about ADC? Because that definitely crashed. You don't get Internal Server Errors just because something was sold out

True doesnt necessarily cause those errors but if you didnt get past that before the wave of people hit, then it was definitely gone lol

Nvm. Just read your post. NO, not ADC :lol:

Last edited:
See the funny part is that I don't. I fluctuate between a 9.5 and 10. I wear a 9.5 in the old PB 350s, 10 in Ultraboosts, and 10 in foamposites. These are gonna be too big aren't they?

Probbaly yeah. On ADC I carted an 11 by mistake and I waa going for a 9.5 (im a 9.5 in my 350's cept the new PB in a 10 that are slightly big). Was gonna go for a trade or sell and buy my size if I got em.

LoL yall make it seem like the page crashed. It didn't. It was just sold by the time you got there. Everything seemed to work smoothly if you were swift enough
ohwell.gif
I had to keep refreshing and eventually got past those shopify pages

So today I was doing interviews here at GSP and one kid works for the Adidas store there. He told me they only had 22 pairs come in. He also stated they may have the new 350's coming in no later than August.

25 pairs at adidas in south beach where I got mine. I saw the list

Safe to say that 750's are gonna be more limited than 350's. I mean the pricepoint alone would make one guess that.

GSP as in Garden State Plaza? I would have thought they would get tons. The people who got the north jersey zone on confirmed got screwed.

Probbaly yeah. On ADC I carted an 11 by mistake and I waa going for a 9.5 (im a 9.5 in my 350's cept the new PB in a 10 that are slightly big). Was gonna go for a trade or sell and buy my size if I got em.
Yeah, worst case scenario I'll figure out a way to trade them at a consignment store. I've never even seen 750s in person before I just assumed the worst in terms of sizing and went with my gut. I hate myself for getting size 9.5 dunks last summer instead of size 10. Those things cut my toes up

Anyone have a CapitalOne card? Any way to turn off that fraud defense BS? Costed me my Kith purchase since it got blocked... 
mean.gif

I should've just used my Amex smh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom