ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
People with pair...how is the GITD sole..i've seen pics in the thread but people said they had to have enhanced it because its not that bright.

Some people didn't know they needed to be charged in light first, preferably, the sun.

People with pair...how is the GITD sole..i've seen pics in the thread but people said they had to have enhanced it because its not that bright.
you have to charge up the GITD soles. Soles in general don't glow that hard. The GITD TPU on the ASG Lebron 11's were one of the brighter ones I've seen 

Hopefully when I get in the shower Eastbay doesn't release 750's like it did with the TB's. So close yet so far.

Last edited:
Kith shipped, we in this
smokin.gif
size?

I don't know what sucks more not getting the yeezy 750's or knowing that you were that close in copping them. SMDH.

I was finally able to get to input my CC info... After hitting submit with my bad luck the order didn't process. But when I checked my bank account their is pending charges that's gonna come off.

LMFAO! atleast I know I was that close this time around.....

FedEx won't pick them up from ADC in SC until tonight, so tracking won't have anything besides label created until then..

I don't know what sucks more not getting the yeezy 750's or knowing that you were that close in copping them. SMDH.

I was finally able to get to input my CC info... After hitting submit with my bad luck the order didn't process. But when I checked my bank account their is pending charges that's gonna come off.

That happened with me with the pirate black 350s. I swore to myself I wasn't going to take the L this time. Thank god I didn't

Anyone who copped from ADC got their orders shipped yet?
i hope mine get's shipped today. i did the 1-2 shipping.

FYI supposedly people are getting cancellation emails on sizes 6 and 6.5 

someone on facebook got a cancellation email for a 6.5 and he did 1-2 shipping

that happen to me during the PB 2.0 release. it is what it is

View media item 2066727

i hope mine get's shipped today. i did the 1-2 shipping.

FYI supposedly people are getting cancellation emails on sizes 6 and 6.5 

someone on facebook got a cancellation email for a 6.5 and he did 1-2 shipping
Hoping mine ships also, (did 4-7 delivery) and delivers before this Saturday cuz im leaving on sunday for vacation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom