ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

these days seems like big sizes are worth less. Just not as many buyers for big sizes as there are for small/medium sizes. In addition to the fact that yeezys run a size big, in this specific instance a size 13 is like a regular size 14. Check prices listings for most places and it's like a downward sliding scale from expensive to less expensive as you move from small to big.
for a shoe with regular productions numbers like jordans absolutely i agree. but for shoes with numbers like a yeezy boost im not so sure. less people maybe looking for bigger sizes in general when supply and demand are close. even at size 13 im almost positive demands far surpasses demand. GOAT def supports the bell curve theory if you look at the prices. sizes 8.5-11 have the lowest prices while they creep higher outside of those sizes.

Last edited:
How long to get confirmed to sell on GOAT app? Ben almost a month so far. says could 30 days but wanted so estimates from goat users please

I really don't think these run the way y'all seem to be saying. I know everyone has different feet and likes their shoes to fit differently but I would say these are fairly true to size. I'm a 13/13.5 and had a pair of the Gry 750s in a size 13 and my toe was pretty much right there up against the front. Because I like room I couldn't comfortably wear them. Just wanted to throw that out there.

Did I not just say monday white 350 and eff these 750s...why is nobody listening to my knowledge. ..laugh now

white 350's gonna be 
pimp.gif

Did I not just say monday white 350 and eff these 750s...why is nobody listening to my knowledge. ..laugh now

Thats because you dont know s*** :lol:

First youre the KD expert, let me guess you got friends who are friends of Ye

Was it just me or weren't those white 350's in the video fakes? The boost looked very suspect and I know those whites are already out there on the fake market.

Hello guys, recently I been seeing difference on the outsole. Some are matte some are more glossy.

In my pic, left and right is different pair, the #2 Glossy one is from my local spot with receipt etc. I'm 100% sure it's good

I'm just debating on the #1 pair, all other details has no problem, boost/suede/zipper/stitching

If you have pairs in hand could you guys tell me which one you have, if this is a normal case or there's something wrong with the shoe itself ?

Thank you in advance, link for better pic 

View media item 2067795

View media item 2067793

This is a non-issue. I swapped my pair at a store and the store owner noted that one of my pairs was glossy while the other was matte.

View media item 2068038The white yeezys at the white party...litttttyyyy....I wonder what's going to happen with the perforated 350 2.0 tho...I can see both dropping white is the color of the year

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom