ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have found a pretty good deal on the TB 750's - a little over 1k. The glow/gums will have to wait now :D

I may have found a pretty good deal on the TB 750's - a little over 1k. The glow/gums will have to wait now
happy.gif
You might end up spending more in the long run. if anything, this is a better time to buy GG than the TB. 

agreed. I had a couple of people on here last night visibly angry at me because I said I didn't like the colour of the Oxford tans in real life vs in pictures. and taking their own time, going on eBay to prove they're the 2nd least valuable Yeezy instead of the 1st least valuable Yeezy by a few dollars. I'm sitting here like who gives a **** [emoji]128514[/emoji].
laugh.gif
  Who was "visibly angry" at you?    I'm the one that said I actually like OT's over PB's, specifically because I liked the neutral color / not as loud (just like someone else below just posted how OT's are his favorite color, for those reasons).  

You made erroneous statements about how "thats why OT's are and will always be the lowest resale", which was incorrect. Taking my own time was going to StockX.com and typing in "350" and looking at the prices.   Took all of about 30 seconds, to get the recent sale prices for all 4 colorways. 

Carry on, though. 

You might end up spending more in the long run. if anything, this is a better time to buy GG than the TB. 

How so? Isn't that a decent price for the TB's? I haven't seen many sell for much less than that.

As far as the GG's, I still think there is room for those to fall in price. With them being listed in between $1400 and $1500, the seller is getting after fees somewhere in the neighborhood of $1275-$1375. Not to mention there is like 40+ pairs in the same size being listed too. I think Ill take my chances with those dropping a bit more in my price range.

Last edited:
:lol:   Who was "visibly angry" at you?    I'm the one that said I actually like OT's over PB's, specifically because I liked the neutral color / not as loud (just like someone else below just posted how OT's are his favorite color, for those reasons).  

You made erroneous statements about how "thats why OT's are and will always be the lowest resale", which was incorrect. Taking my own time was going to StockX.com and typing in "350" and looking at the prices.   Took all of about 30 seconds, to get the recent sale prices for all 4 colorways. 

Carry on, though. 

Tan more neutral than black? I respect your opinion, but you're wilding :lol:

Furthermore, I do like my OTs over my PBs.

:tongue:

How so? Isn't that a decent price for the TB's? I haven't seen many sell for much less than that.

As far as the GG's, I still think there is room for those to fall in price. With them being listed in between $1400 and $1500, the seller is getting after fees somewhere in the neighborhood of $1275-$1375. Not to mention there is like 40+ pairs in the same size being listed too. I think Ill take my chances with those dropping a bit more in my price range.
well IMO, TB's have hit almost at the lowest it will go. Sellers with those now doesn't seem to be the same desperate sellers that "need these gone" for the quick flip. TB's haven't spiked in prices yet and by popular vote, seems to be the lower market valued than the other 2 750's. 

GG's right now are getting flooded, prices are lower and will probably be around the lowest it will go before it spikes back up due to the popularity of the colorway. Sometimes you have to take into consideration that there are resellers out there who buy out some of the stock at the lower selling point so they can gouge the market. I can see GG pairs running dry faster than the TB's will. Just my 2 cents. 

man some sales on stockx and goat are shockingly low.   
[table][tr][td]Friday, June 17, 2016[/td][td]10:47 AM EST[/td][td]11.5[/td][td]$1,300[/td][/tr][/table]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom