ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've bought plenty of shoes from those footsites. Just always check out as a guest. I didn't care to make a account intill they started using this reservation app. I guess y'all are right tho. Two purchase's isn't bad at all.

Lmfao

FTL will never have what I'm interested in and Jordans are Nope so why would I ever go there? Makes no sense.
To be fair, then you have no right to have the early start. It's designed for repeat/return customers. Not people only interested in hyped/high resale releases. 

Last edited:
So you shouldn't be interested in entering their raffles for Yeezys then.

I'd prefer if I lived near a Bait or something but...

Tbh I didn't realize we were talking about VIP line jumping. No problem if that's how they want to set it up. Can't knock the capitalist hustle in this society

Except for Major in DC. No way do I want to be forced to buy a pair of ugly shoes merely to thin their stock in order for a spot to get shoes I actually want to wear

Yup of you spend more than 300 at any of them foot stores, .....enough to make an account...before this app....you definitely deserve a head start [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Call me crazy but i think the beluga V2s will be coveted in a few months down the road when the other colorways drop. I remember the hate the Turtle Doves got on the poor quality and the overall resemblance to the Roshe. Even when i got my pair, i wasnt impressed with them and then they grew on me. But surely enough after release date, prices were stagnant at $800 for a DS pair and then they skyrocketed. I remember I tried to get someone to trade me my DS Turtle Doves for worn Just Don 2s and he wanted me to add cash on top. Now, it would be the other way around.

Call me crazy but i think the beluga V2s will be coveted in a few months down the road when the other colorways drop. I remember the hate the Turtle Doves got on the poor quality and the overall resemblance to the Roshe. Even when i got my pair, i wasnt impressed with them and then they grew on me. But surely enough after release date, prices were stagnant at $800 for a DS pair and then they skyrocketed. I remember I tried to get someone to trade me my DS Turtle Doves for worn Just Don 2s and he wanted me to add cash on top. Now, it would be the other way around.
I don't think you're crazy at all.  When you look at all the V2 colorways we've seen so far the Beluga might be the best it's going to get.

I'm still not a big fan of the stripe on V2s but so far the stripe looks best on this colorway.

Last edited:
What's the benefit in asking this?

Do you think to yourself "oh that's not my size WHEW I'm good?" or conversely "oh no, that's my size...it's cool, Kanye said everyone will get pairs."

its a much more valid question then "do yall hermetically seal your ubs in the closet".

its asked to see how theyre doing sizes. if 5 people post where they hit and their size, and they all happened to be the same spot and same size, i can know if my chances are getting slimmer if theyre hitting on my size
Raffle all luck of the draw brah. You knowing that won't effect the outcome.

As for the need to triple up on shoes that could net you $40 after fees, have at it brah :D

The real problem will be as this app becomes more widespread, more people will be conscious of it/Platinum status and how easy it is to obtain, thus further diluting an already crowded pool.

Just like the SnKrs app. In beta, folks were getting some gems pretty "easy". But then the app when open to the apple public...then android. Then the rest is history...

Still waiting on a raffle call in ny, 2 of my
Boys got called already one from champs in Times Square and another from foot locker in Fordham in the bx

I hate this reservation app ******** for the footlocker stores. Pretty much only works for the platinum members for releases like this. Regular raffles give everybody a fair shot.
Im a platinum member and theres no footlocker in sight for me to even participate in. Count ya blessings.

I missed out.

ANYONE WITH SZ11us wants to make a genuine sale to a trustworthy buyer pm me please.

For heads price, not dream sitting waiting for a sale price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom