ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait what spot is doing FCFS in Michigan?

Saw a reseller looking for 15 people and offering them $10 an hour to sit in line

Smfh

Last edited:
just saw an influx of 10 raffle winners on fb. 
nerd.gif

typically they call thursday night, but i've gotten calls on friday too. i was just curious bc no one has posted in the DMV thread about getting a call.
For Tyson's FTL, I got the call Thursday around 11am for a Friday release. I can see the logic in them calling today since it's the day before the release, but I'm leaning toward Thursday being the call day since someone said they made their calls and at least one person won (sz 9.5)

How much ya think I can get for my 9.5
Also should I take em to flight club ?
if you take it to them after release, they might decline as they will be flooded with too many pairs. but in the event they take it, youd probably net $800-1000 after consignment fees

For Tyson's FTL, I got the call Thursday around 11am for a Friday release. I can see the logic in them calling today since it's the day before the release, but I'm leaning toward Thursday being the call day since someone said they made their calls and at least one person won (sz 9.5)

if you're referring to the guy who posted in the DMV thread, he got his 9.5 via the confirmed app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom