ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm losing it that night

Heard people had out of body experiences at that show. I should be positioned perfectly if he uses the same hanging stage setup.
the stage moves and so does the whole ga crowd underneath so everyones good down there
Most of those pairs are backdoor anyways... don't bother with them
yeah i know that but i aint traveling that far for a shady mall

So for someone to pay resale on Yeezys they'd only be doing it to prove their "self worth" or to make themselves look cool.
It can't just simply be someone liking a pair of shoes and purchasing them.

People on here love to tell other people why they do what they do.

manually but to be fair tds were easy and mrs was luck i was on the right page at the right time. nowadays barneys webstore is cooked before they can even announce the next yzy release lol

Just saw a guy with a pair outside selfridges.. They look lit. The orange stripe looked kind of reflective to me.

My list exactly the same with the exception of all of Adidas' offerings lol.  I think it's more difficult because people will grab any size they can because they know they will move.  I do the same but I get nervous because half the time they never know the biggest size.  

Yea when they don't know I default to 13

ITS GETTING LATE
embarassed.gif

I'll be upset if I don't get these :smh:

Most wanna resell but I wanna wear the **** outta these
You could always sell your 750's and get these

I don't wanna pay resell on these

Regardless if I sell the 750 for profit then taking $900 and buying a pair of shoes?

Unless I hit the lotto I don't plan on paying that much for shoes... ever especially ones I plan to beat to the ground
I was just giving you options so you wouldn't have to get upset

It's cool just not dropping $900 or anywhere near that

I like yeezys but I don't need them to prove my self worth or make me look cool like a lot of yeezy wearers

So for someone to pay resale on Yeezys they'd only be doing it to prove their "self worth" or to make themselves look cool.
It can't just simply be someone liking a pair of shoes and purchasing them.

I didn't say everyone :lol: I said a lot of yeezy wearers because they wanna look cool and drop 1k on kicks they can barely afford just to fit in

I guess some can say the same with Jordan's but they are readily available especially now and how many releases these days are going for 1-1.5k easily in decent numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom