ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned 1s, then Belugas. Lets keep the luck going. Havent had this much success on hyped pairs in years :pimp:

I didn't cook on ADC because I didn't use the script, so I feel good about going manual on KITH

Went for swag points on KITH and failled.. IDK why I tried using Apple Pay, not knowing there was a CAPTCHA at the end of the page :rolleyes

pimp.gif

Some of you guys honestly make me sick to my stomach. It's incredible. 
Tell me about it man. I don't post on here but lurk a lot. There's some good dudes but it's really just a place to gloat and put other people down who just want a pair to actually wear

If this were Nike I would believe that but Ye has been persistent about being couture. So with these first two seasons he has stuck to that. Adidas knows if they doubled stock it would still sell. They are producing Jordan restock numbers (dare I say less) and not original release numbers. Limit supply and watch demand grossly outweigh supply. The resell value is worth two of the original. Believe when I say all that are in on this see this and they are enjoying this.

I'd be surprised if they let you pickup with a screenshot.
When I've picked up they back out of the screen they scan and go back in.

Others have said they even close the app and reopen it at some locations.
During my pickup. I showed them my voucher and when they scanned it and verified it. They scanned again after closing and opening it. I don't think this has anything to do with the process but probably to make sure you actually reserved via the app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom