ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered a half size up from my V1 350s. I'm a tts 9 in flyknit/am1/jordans but I need a 9.5 for Kobe 9-11 elites, so I went half size up, I'd rather they be loose than too snug. Just hoping they dont look too big on feet, since the sole for these are much bulkier

V2 definitely refines the original model, overall better quality. It fits snug but in a good way but some people will probably want to go .5 size up. Also they look way better on feet.

I'm just grateful I got a pair, I really thought the OTs were gonna be the only Yeezys I would ever own. Hoping that all white pair releases soon!
.5 size up from the OG 350 or .5 size up from your TTS? The OG 350s ran big. 

So half up from TTS?

Anyone have a TTS 350 thats fit em a bit loose and they grabbed a TTS V2 and it fits a bit snug?

Me. Im a TTS 11, got all my OG 350s in a 11 but I wish I went down to 10.5 on them. I got a 11 in the V2 and it fits snug. Its PK though so Im sure it will stretch over time

Me. Im a TTS 11, got all my OG 350s in a 11 but I wish I went down to 10.5 on them. I got a 11 in the V2 and it fits snug. Its PK though so Im sure it will stretch over time
So what you're saying is go full size up from your OG 350, right? Because your TTS size on OG 350 should be 10.5 instead of the 11 you got and the size 11 V2 you received is snug. 

So half up from TTS?

Anyone have a TTS 350 thats fit em a bit loose and they grabbed a TTS V2 and it fits a bit snug?

Just tried on my sz 12 V2s and they're perfect . They fit the same as my 2015 Sz 11.5 PBs . I did have a little more room in the PBs but generally I'd recommend a half sz up from previous 350s .

Last edited:
As I was saying yesterday. They are playing the economics game and it is past old. They know damn well what they are doing and they want to disrupt more so they can make moves at eating at the percentage Nike has.

As I was saying yesterday. They are playing the economics game and it is past old. They know damn well what they are doing and they want to disrupt more so they can make moves at eating at the percentage Nike has.
What anime is that in your avatar?

Any other places online who haven't released yet ?
There's a couple online raffles that I think notify either tomorrow or Monday. I don't remember the specific ones but I know I signed up for a couple. Don't think they're releases; just raffles. 

I'm a 10.5 in ultraboosts (with some room left in the toebox), and was only able to get a 9.5 in these...really hoping they don't end up being too tight.

So half up from TTS?

I wear size 10 in original 350s and ultra boosts. I went half size up to 10.5 and they fit great. The tts 10 is tight. I tried on my friends size 10 v2 since he also went up half size up from his tts 9.5. 

Well like always I took the money I would have spent on this release and about stock. I may need to start buying shares in Adidas, lol. The way this is looking it would be a good investment.

I got a 10.5 but really need a 8.5 or 9, hoping someone in NYC can do a swap with me por favor..... Is everyone going up a half size from whatever size they purchased in their prior 350s? Every single 350 released I own an 8.5

I also used solemartyr script.  After I put in the SKU/site key/client ID and hit submit, page went blank. anyone know whats the issue with that? slow loading? heavy traffic on ADC? thanks
got that 1 or 2 times , just refreshed or went back to main page to fix .

I wear size 10 in original 350s and ultra boosts. I went half size up to 10.5 and they fit great. The tts 10 is tight. I tried on my friends size 10 v2 since he also went up half size up from his tts 9.5. 

10 is uncomfortably tight or you could deal?

Im torn, im a 10.5 in UB's cause of a bone spur on the top of my right foot that causes pain in UB's ans my 9.5 750 GG's. My left foot is fine though, length is fine as well. Wish I got those GG's TTS, my 9.5 OT's and MR's are fine. My 10 PB is roomy, fits well actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom