ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

damn congrats, im in LB but didn't make it out to any local raffles

Congrats man! 
nthat.gif
Congrats bro , I wish I was back in LA
Thanks all! :smile: Pretty stoked, these will go straight to feet

anyone have FTL or Champs codes? if not ill just go tomorrow to check in to a local beacon lol. just wondering since all the codes on here have expired by now.

Kanye ended tonight's show after 2 songs & a 20 minute rant

Too bad it still won't stop people from wanting Yeezys

nike exploits its workers and you still buy nike lmao

get out of here
laugh.gif
Don't get me wrong lol, definitely not saying I would ever stop buying Yeezys

It would just be nice if all of his "fans" that are livid right now would stop going after them

Got called from kings plaza finish line already earlier today, garden state plaza only had like 6 people that joined the raffle when i went a hour after the store opened, they gonna call Monday hopefully I get a call from them too

Got called from kings plaza finish line already earlier today, garden state plaza only had like 6 people that joined the raffle when i went a hour after the store opened, they gonna call Monday hopefully I get a call from them too
I forgot to enter the finish line raffle at my mall

Last edited:
Anyone had the issue with your footlocker app removing your entry and headstart? I checked in at the store yesterday and the entry disappeared tonight

^ same. I feel like the green is the least desirable 
Not true in Singapore. Apparently, everyone is balloting for the GREEN while the RED, supposedly the fav on Singapore's shoe forum, still has a thick stack of ballot cards avail. 

Got raffles in at FTL, FTA, And CS for all 3 colors. Me and my girl both.

Also signed up at Villa with my girl. 1 copper entry and one green.

Went to Finishline today and got my ticket for the greens.

Im strung out
Feeling the same too. Queued 4.5 hours for a damn ballot ticket and just entered another 3 more online raffles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom