ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been digging through different forums and such looking at how things work with confirmed on the app/file level and found some pretty Interesting. From what I've found there's a reason it takes 1 second to check out :lol: pairs are essentially being reserved before the timer even hits zero. Some of you a-holes are crafty :lol:

Don't ask me how it's done I wouldn't know how to explain it even if I knew

THIS is a joke
roll.gif

Gonna see wassup wit the confirmed app, never won with it but it's worth a try, waiting to see if I get called from garden state plaza today

Should I use the restroom before the drop or am I good ? Just trying to ha r the best chance possible

Been digging through different forums and such looking at how things work with confirmed on the app/file level and found some pretty Interesting. From what I've found there's a reason it takes 1 second to check out :lol: pairs are essentially being reserved before the timer even hits zero. Some of you a-holes are crafty :lol:

Naw bruh we gon need some details. Where did u find the info then

Been digging through different forums and such looking at how things work with confirmed on the app/file level and found some pretty Interesting. From what I've found there's a reason it takes 1 second to check out
laugh.gif
pairs are essentially being reserved before the timer even hits zero. Some of you a-holes are crafty
laugh.gif

wouldn´t suprise me. I refuse to believe it´s all about luck. If you have a look through facebook groups, it´s always the same dude who post their "copped, thx, bye" screenshots. I just saw multiple dudes score all 3 of the black V2s, this can´t be right
laugh.gif

Was just messing around with my android and I'm in the San Fran zone while in Tacoma Washington

Last edited:
so if you get a call, is there any type of confirmation they give you? i got a call but I was thinking what if some shady employee crosses my name out so he could get my pair and I show up on wednesday and they tell me "your name isnt on the list"

so if you get a call, is there any type of confirmation they give you? i got a call but I was thinking what if some shady employee crosses my name out so he could get my pair and I show up on wednesday and they tell me "your name isnt on the list"

Is there a way I can spoof my location? I live 2 hours away from the zone, so I only want to travel once. Help would be greatly appreciated.

for those who have cooked. Were you guys on Wifi or LTE connection? Just running some ping and speed test at work.. Ping is good on wifi but speed is trash, as LTE is vice versa :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom