ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are more pairs of black than belugas. 15K balcks to 13K belugas but I dont see a higher demand for belugas
don't forget the semi gr black white still to come

i bet they just release them without confirmed and in stores black friday without telling anyone

Take this with a grain of salt and I'm sure it's been said already but one of the dudes that I've come across selling shoes works at some of the adidas retail stores in south jersey.

He told me that each color individually is less than the belugas but total to be more. Not sure by what margin. And that the black white pair will be significantly higher numbers than the belugas. He also said that the adidas stores in south jersey, none of them will have all 3 colors. Those stores in particular will only have one color a piece.

Just what I was told

Take this with a grain of salt and I'm sure it's been said already but one of the dudes that I've come across selling shoes works at some of the adidas retail stores in south jersey.

He told me that each color individually is less than the belugas but total to be more. Not sure by what margin. And that the black white pair will be significantly higher numbers than the belugas. He also said that the adidas stores in south jersey, none of them will have all 3 colors. Those stores in particular will only have one color a piece.

Just what I was told
seems to be the same here, i have two diff locations for pickup 

So 6 hour drive tomorrow if I hit

If I hit only one should I drive???? is the question???

If I hit 2 that's a yes for sure, IF one is RED

Copper and green might not make the trip
Trading is not that easy

Just what I was told
Re: stores not having all three colors, that makes sense. Makes it easier to ship and distribute the shoes if each individual store handles 1-2 SKUs.

Good info.

I've only been able to hit on 750 releases so far so we'll see if ADC does me good. Also have some people "in the field" working to hook me up too. Hopefully I can walk a way with some 350s that I'll actually wear this time

I hope the V3 is better, sitting out on the V2's. All he needs to do now is ruin the 750's then I'll be done with this craziness.
I want a pair cause of people saying it's more comfortable than UB, thats a bold statement. 

If anyone picks up any extra red pairs in size 11.5 or 12 and is interested in trading for a ds pair of belugas sz 11.5, hit me up.

Re: stores not having all three colors, that makes sense. Makes it easier to ship and distribute the shoes if each individual store handles 1-2 SKUs.

Good info.

Can't speak for other regions of the US but for the adidas stores in south jersey that's what I'm hearing.

I'm assuming that since it's a holiday there's going to be a lot more pairs aren't picked up. Employees will be eating good this release :lol:

The confirmed app was trash to me. Took an a L on the copper then I couldn't even select the green or red without the app closing. Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom