ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When does adidas Mexico drop

Adidas Mexico gets yeezys to wtf lol since when, what's the point of getting them if you can't even wear them without you getting kidnapped or robbed lol, and btw I'm
Mexican my self I've been to Mexico and never have I seen anybody where they wear nice shoes

I don't see why yall tight over the nba talk. Its 2 am on the east coast. Nothing is dropping anytime soon and all the info you need to know is out there already. Dudes are just trying to pass time lol 

Adidas Mexico gets yeezys to wtf lol since when, what's the point of getting them if you can't even wear them without you getting kidnapped or robbed lol, and btw I'm
Mexican my self I've been to Mexico and never have I seen anybody where they wear nice shoes

There are people with money (pesos) lol

I don't see why yall tight over the nba talk. Its 2 am on the east coast. Nothing is dropping anytime soon and all the info you need to know is out there already. Dudes are just trying to pass time lol 
Time could be passed in the NBA thread. Just worried the thread might get locked.

Last edited:

Time could be passed in the NBA thread. Just worried the thread might get locked.
no way in the world are they gonna lock the 2700 page yeezy thread over some nba talk. Aint like we talking about how to cook crack properly lol 

I remember seeing pics of that. The big question is this: How many points did Swaggy score while rockin' 750s on court? 

Idk but I think he had a good game because I remember he had a post game interview and they asked him what made you play better and he said it's the yeezys lol

That's because Kanye can't touch JORDAN.
Of course JORDAN is GOAT he's been doing longer than Kanye but I'm just saying they have yeezy cleats why not bring up yeezy BBall shoes
Probably because Adidas already has NBA Players who have signature hoops shoes. IMO, they'd prefer to have the Kanye line as a stand alone category and keep him separate from basketball. The Yeezy cleats may have just been an experimental thing, but I could be wrong.

Yeah I agree, Kobe vs Lebron talk is a thread on its own. And I know for a fact you have some strong opinions about my boy from Lower Merion 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 yea I could prolly fill up a thread this big on kobe v lebron talk alone. Best just to stick to the task at hand lol

Probably because Adidas already has NBA Players who have signature hoops shoes. IMO, they'd prefer to have the Kanye line as a stand alone category and keep him separate from basketball. The Yeezy cleats may have just been an experimental thing, but I could be wrong.

Yea true you got other boost shoes on the BBall Market it would kill the sales on the other shoes since alone there not selling well and naw the nfl just banned the yeezy cleats because they saw they weren't getting money out of it you can't even wear custom cleats in game Nomore they didn't let the boy Antonia brown rock his Ali custom cleats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom