ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSENSE dropped.
nerd.gif

DO NOT SELL ON EBAY PEOPLE

I ordered from the UK site where eBay actually handles the shipping. My box came beat to crap and opened so I called eBay and they said they would file a claim with the shipping company to get some of the money back. Today I found out they gave me a full refund and actually took the money from the seller instead of filing the claim. I'm going to send the guy some money but not retail money as the box was damaged, but wow eBay does not care about sellers.

17th is what I was told be a boutique that I'm close to unless Adidas changes it yet again. And yes, nearly double the volume of Beluga's so I'm thinking they was a semi-GR model right before Xmas. Who knows thought...the marketing strategy lately has been really out of the norm.

So much for yeezy mafia dropping the date today lol...I said it a few days ago. Where my purple crystal ball lmao....Not hard having good relations with some small boutiques who provide info to clients

People just want to rock expensive **** no one else can afford. Thats really what it comes down to.
​Some people actually where stuff they like and unfortunately some people will where stuff they don't like because it's expensive which IMO is very troubling. I like the 750's and the OG 350's but only the TD's and PB's, I won't touch the V2's.

DO NOT SELL ON EBAY PEOPLE

I ordered from the UK site where eBay actually handles the shipping. My box came beat to crap and opened so I called eBay and they said they would file a claim with the shipping company to get some of the money back. Today I found out they gave me a full refund and actually took the money from the seller instead of filing the claim. I'm going to send the guy some money but not retail money as the box was damaged, but wow eBay does not care about sellers.

you aint doing shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom