ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belugas > any of the black colorways so far. Looking forward to the 2017 V2's :smokin looks like belugas starting to rise in price. I'll attempt the black and white for one pair only but won't be salty if I can't secure. Need these joints if they release

View media item 2255812

Belugas > any of the black colorways so far. Looking forward to the 2017 V2's :smokin looks like belugas starting to rise in price. I'll attempt the black and white for one pair only but won't be salty if I can't secure. Need these joints if they release

View media item 2255812
If these drop it will be the first time ever that I would double up on a shoe.

Belugas > any of the black colorways so far. Looking forward to the 2017 V2's
smokin.gif
looks like belugas starting to rise in price. I'll attempt the black and white for one pair only but won't be salty if I can't secure. Need these joints if they release
These are my favorite V2's I've seen yet. I really hope they release... (Still waiting for those all white V1's to drop lmfao 
mean.gif

Anybody familiar with releases in Japan? I'll be in shibuya like the day before the release and I wanna plan accordingly. Ty in advance

@crono06  

Here's the photo of the crocs that I own. 
nthat.gif

LOL hilarious! At first I thought it was a joke... But you've proved me otherwise lol.

Btw, are those the Pink Box SBs I see in the background? Love those shoes! Glad there's others in this thread that share a love for SBs. None of the new kids know how much of an impact they made on the sneaker game.

Last edited:
LOL hilarious! At first I thought it was a joke... But you've proved me otherwise lol.

Btw, are those the Pink Box SBs I see in the background? Love those shoes! Glad there's others in this thread that share a love for SBs. None of the new kids know how much of an impact they made on the sneaker game.

I argue all the time that Concords wasn't the start of hype as we know it. It was Tiffany sbs. SBs, af1 QS, and collabs had lines way before concords released.

Cool grey xis did cause a riot in l.a. But that was fox hills fault.

Those are indeed the pink box! I dig 'em a lot. The only down side to my pair is that theres a spot where the 3M got messed up, otther than that. GREAT shoes.

I argue all the time that Concords wasn't the start of hype as we know it. It was Tiffany sbs. SBs, af1 QS, and collabs had lines way before concords released.

I'd argue the Pigeon's/city pack started it but Tiff's definitely is where it got ridiculous. 

Those are indeed the pink box! I dig 'em a lot. The only down side to my pair is that theres a spot where the 3M got messed up, otther than that. GREAT shoes.
I should've picked up a pair of the pink boxes but I didn't feel the need to have two similar shoes. I still prefer medicom 3's. Great shoe nonetheless the pink boxes 
smokin.gif

none of the new kids care to be honest

I'd argue the Pigeon's/city pack started it but Tiff's definitely is where it got ridiculous. 

I should've picked up a pair of the pink boxes but I didn't feel the need to have two similar shoes. I still prefer medicom 3's. Great shoe nonetheless the pink boxes :smokin

Pigeons man. Smh

say that then! I remember hitting up my local skate shops in middle school to pick up fire SB's like pusheaeds. Rocked the Dino JR'S to my winter ball with my big *** Lacoste shirt from ebay lmao

Last edited:

I should've picked up a pair of the pink boxes but I didn't feel the need to have two similar shoes. I still prefer medicom 3's. Great shoe nonetheless the pink boxes 
smokin.gif
Pigeons man. Smh
Agreed, the Tiffany Dunk is where the frenzied hype started, at least within sneaker collector circles. Pigeons were crazy too, but only localized to NYC.

I felt that the Concords is where 'being a sneakerhead' became a thing for the masses.

none of the new kids care to be honest
This is true.

Last edited:

Agreed, the Tiffany Dunk is where the frenzied hype started, at least within sneaker collector circles. Pigeons were crazy too, but only localized to NYC.

I felt that the Concords is where 'being a sneakerhead' became a thing for the masses.
i wanted a pair of those pigeons so bad. still have my purple pigeons and mafia lows. really missing my carhartts, those were absolute fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom