ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lots of people ate this time around but not me, lol.  
You're not alone. 
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Was on the freeway heading to pick up my pair, put the site in just for fun and immediately got to the product page.

Kept having the cart error, then saw the tip about checking the bag. Opened the bag in a new tab, and showed the count down at zero. Added the size again, opened the bag in a new tab again and bam they were there. Check out with paypal was a breeze.

This was a very easy cop. Hope you guys get your pairs.

They made hella pairs of this colorway. Crazy how many people copped multiples with ease
yeah i don't think the multiples as proof ease works .... for an inventory indicator. it just means more folks use 'enhancements'  to cop this release than maybe a previous release.

On the bright side, if you took an L-it seems a lot more people will be wearing get these so there aren't as special anymore since they are less limited than before.

I'm sorry but this just sounds lame. Why are you so worried about resell and shoes being limited? Shouldn't everyone who likes a shoe be able to eat?

This. Just because the same people that cop with script win multiple every release.
Finally finished with finals so I guess I have time to learn it now. Sucks though because this was easily my fav colorway since tds. Least resell won't be too high.

Yeezy Mafia said Adidas is going back to more limited releases so you can look forward to more Ls.

I got my size order confirmation and all. Wanted to go back through and try and get a pair for my sister for christmas but kept getting errors. Checked my card and it was charged 3 times. Is it possible I will get confirmation email for one of those other two orders? possibly both orders? 
Same happened to me. Tried two different cards with errors. Yeezys then left cart after the 10 min were up. Still grabbed a pair, im good

the authorizations will disappear in a couple days , if you didn't get to the order confirmation page with a order number it did not go thru

until what time do we have to pickup from 34th street footaction ny? theyre not picking up
you should go with the app confirmation ... as i have multiple pick ups in the city with different pick up times (some say 3p - the new weekend pick up time and others say 6p)

I'm sorry but this just sounds lame. Why are you so worried about resell and shoes being limited? Shouldn't everyone who likes a shoe be able to eat?

Unfortunately a lot of people base how much they like a shoe off of how limited it is.

"this was an easy cop" it always is when you get a pair..smhh. I have never ever been past the splash page. In any release.

Step 1. Wake up early
Step 2. Log onto sites
Step 3. Don't get past splash on 5 devices and just laugh at the Footsites.
Step 4. Finally get through ADC, but your size is reserved even after 30 plus times trying
Step 5. YMMV, but some get upset, others just accept the fact. I've gotten to the point I've come to terms with the latter
Step 6. Start looking at resale prices and find the one you're "content" with, but enjoy your weekend because getting pissed off isn't changing anything.
Step 7. See next 350 coming out and if the CW is flames, start back at step 1. If it's a 750, see step 8.
Step 8. You don't care and you're done till the next 350 drop.
You should have checked your cart. Especially after 30 tries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom