ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sizing is always a question because sizing has been kind of inconsistent.

TDs fit diff from most V1 because no half sizes

Belluga's fit better than the later V2s and then now the Breds fit better than the other black V2s because the material is more forgiving.

I don't get why any of these raffles place still don't send an email just to say you lost?

Better than trying to check every single piece of mail every hour.

I don't get why any of these raffles place still don't send an email just to say you lost?

Better than trying to check every single piece of mail every hour.
Some of them do. I received emails from END, HBX, and Shiekh advising that I was not selected. I know Xhibition put a disclaimer out there that only winners would receive emails. 

The PK on the Bred are pretty nice and soft. Much less stiff than previous V2.

Im a 9.5 but other V2s had to go 10 because of the stiffness but these I have a 9.5 and they fit good and comfy.

i agree, the Breds PK is structured but feels softer and breaks in a lot faster than the other colorways.

Some of them do. I received emails from END, HBX, and Shiekh advising that I was not selected. I know Xhibition put a disclaimer out there that only winners would receive emails. 
I know some do, but how hard would it be for every shop that raffles that way to do it?

I mean, it would cut some of the time they would probably have to reply that raffles already ended and winners received emails.

I know some do, but how hard would it be for every shop that raffles that way to do it?

I mean, it would cut some of the time they would probably have to reply that raffles already ended and winners received emails.
Very true....I do agree. 

One more thing with regards to sizing that I think gets overlooked sometimes. I'd say socks play a big part in comfiness because I've seen dudes be wearing borderline gym tubesocks that are super thick with their Yeezys. That's just tightness on tightness

I personally go with no show type of socks that are a lot thinner.

Good point. Us wide footers wear church socks fam. :smile:

i agree, the Breds PK is structured but feels softer and breaks in a lot faster than the other colorways.

Yeah I could already tell from just trying them on for 30 sec that they would break in nicely.

Feels like a thick knit sock on top lol.

As for as socks go, I either way no show/ankle or stance socks lol

Hello everyone, long time guest to this forum, I was finally able to secure my first pair this past Saturday on adc, I am a fan of the original 350's. I don't mind paying on my end to swap the breds for say PB or the other originals, any thoughts on how much difference I'd need to put to trade for those?

Thanks in advance

I'm hoping to do this.

Does anyone have any recommendations on how to go about it?

Thanks
GAC 900 and black angelus paint 50/50 mixture and then heat set it with a heat gun if you have one or high setting on a blow dryer might work if you have a really hot blow dryer. 

Hello everyone, long time guest to this forum, I was finally able to secure my first pair this past Saturday on adc, I am a fan of the original 350's. I don't mind paying on my end to swap the breds for say PB or the other originals, any thoughts on how much difference I'd need to put to trade for those?

Thanks in advance
Like two pairs of V2s are the cost of one V1

It's amazing how I copped my sons pair of V2 on YS and on release day and no shipping info . But then I copped from a site all the way in the Netherlands like 2 days ago and those arrive tomorrow.
A plane ride from NY to the Netherlands is like driving from NY to Memphis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom