ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zebras are very beautiful but if i ever have the chance to cop em at retail i ll sell em instantly , those white soles will get dirty the second you get em out of the shoebox

Still have not secured a pair of yeezys at retail, looks like I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and pay resale to surprise my wife with a pair.

This sucks though man. I've been here on NT for 16 years, and not once during those long years have I ever had trouble buying a pair of shoes like these.

Crazy thing is, I'm not trying to profit off these - just looking to get the wife and I a pair to wear together.

Gonna try to see if black/red pairs go for under 500. Cause I can't afford them if they're more than that..

If anyone can DM me some tips on how to cop at retail next time, I'd appreciate it and will return the favor some how. Might be where I'm located cause it's usually 2 stores that have them locally for me. Can't try for too much longer though, lol soon gonna give up all in all.

Last edited:
$300 ATC price isn't as bad as I thought. I've seen higher and usually RSVPKingz are on the higher end. My only problem with them right now is that they have been out of the game for so long, I am not too confident in their ability right now.

just checked ups and one label was created :nerd:

no email nothing just a label created on my account.

Last edited:

RSVPKINGZ with the price hike warning pop-up 
roll.gif
roll.gif
That dude strikes out harder than anyone.....  people who pay for the ATC service don't understand they might as well pay resell.....

GL getting Zebras. Whether you love or hate them, everyone will go after them for a quick pay day. The state of the game.

[emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji] that's every yeezy

Still have not secured a pair of yeezys at retail, looks like I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and pay resale to surprise my wife with a pair.

This sucks though man. I've been here on NT for 16 years, and not once during those long years have I ever had trouble buying a pair of shoes like these.

Crazy thing is, I'm not trying to profit off these - just looking to get the wife and I a pair to wear together.

Gonna try to see if black/red pairs go for under 500. Cause I can't afford them if they're more than that..

If anyone can DM me some tips on how to cop at retail next time, I'd appreciate it and will return the favor some how. Might be where I'm located cause it's usually 2 stores that have them locally for me. Can't try for too much longer though, lol soon gonna give up all in all.
Sadly with the proliferation of bots, most pairs are going into the hands of reseller, whom see the ROI and thus invested in bots.

Even with ballots, it's skewed with way more registering just to try their luck for a quick flip.

Didn't know the sticker was that important to some. I just have always removed it on my nmds when I go to wear them find it annoying

Sadly with the proliferation of bots, most pairs are going into the hands of reseller, whom see the ROI and thus invested in bots.

Even with ballots, it's skewed with way more registering just to try their luck for a quick flip.
The only way to beat the bots is if everyone didn't mess with them...  But that will never happen.  and FS don't care as long as they get their money

Complaining about not getting a shoe.

Complaining about resellers.

Complaining about the "game"

Eerily similar to Nike/jb threads a couple years back.

[emoji]128514[/emoji].

Most of y'all done abandoned a whole brand because of "comfort" and still complaining.

Maybe if some of you would just buy shoes and not worry about garnering attention from other guys, you'd be happier.

Which Yeezy release was it where I believe Eastbay claimed they were not getting and then released them the following Monday randomly on their site? I just thought about it but can't remember.

zebras are very beautiful but if i ever have the chance to cop em at retail i ll sell em instantly , those white soles will get dirty the second you get em out of the shoebox

well duh

any shoe will also get dirty the second you take them out of the box to wear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom