ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
$300 ATC price isn't as bad as I thought. I've seen higher and usually RSVPKingz are on the higher end. My only problem with them right now is that they have been out of the game for so long, I am not too confident in their ability right now.

Who's a legit and reliable ATC?

All this Feezy Supply email talk got all of you scressin' and wylin' tf out in here 
laugh.gif

That was hard to read...... (in my feels) but hey, thank you for the honesty though. I appreciate it. *Repped*
I 'm not saying if you do it you won't get any....  Some score but its mostly luck  and out of how many pairs FS have they get like .5%  if that....  I don't mess with them because of this and the fact that I'm not a fan of Bots period.  I mean some of these bots are offering yeezy slots at $375-$450   so if you were to score your already paying resell $

Last edited:
I think that i'm the only person here that don't like the black/red, coppers are so clean IMO.

I like the copper color as well better than the black/red. You can wear them with more. I have seen several women rocking the copper color or black/whites on IG.

Last edited:
ATC's for 300 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] whoever paying that needs to re-evaluate a few things in their lives. Haha...pay resell if u want them that bad Bruh.

ATC's for 300 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] whoever paying that needs to re-evaluate a few things in their lives. Haha...pay resell if u want them that bad Bruh.

$550~ after the ATC + shoes price isn't that bad if the Zebras are the most limited as rumored :nerd:

I like the copper color as well better than the black/red. You can wear them with more. I have seen several women rocking the copper color on IG.

I won a local raffle for the black/red stripe and traded them for coppers. My girl won the new breds and she don't like them at all. I'm still trying to find a bred because they look so clean without that red stripe.

I won a local raffle for the black/red stripe and traded them for coppers. My girl won the new breds and she don't like them at all. I'm still trying to find a bred because they look so clean without that red stripe.

I have the coppers and breds and love them both! I had the belugas but ended up selling because I knew I would most Iikely not wear them. Good luck with your hunt. Only other place for retail for breds I know of is the barney's raffle. Not sure if still open or not but they contact winners in March.

I have the coppers and breds and love them both! I had the belugas but ended up selling because I knew I would most Iikely not wear them. Good luck with your hunt. Only other place for retail for breds I know of is the barney's raffle. Not sure if still open or not but they contact winners in March.
Thanks fam! Hopefully in the future we all can get yeezy's for retail.

I 'm not saying if you do it you won't get any....  Some score but its mostly luck  and out of how many pairs FS have they get like .5%  if that....  I don't mess with them because of this and the fact that I'm not a fan of Bots period.  I mean some of these bots are offering yeezy slots at $375-$450   so if you were to score your already paying resell $
Makes sense.....I was just hoping to avoid paying $1000+ for reseller prices on this one. It seems I may not be that fortunate. 
laugh.gif

Makes sense.....I was just hoping to avoid paying $1000+ for reseller prices on this one. It seems I may not be that fortunate. 
laugh.gif
yeah I hear you....  This is one im on the fence about....  I like them  not a fan of white though.  Belugas are my favorite which I don't have.

If pre sale prices are indicative of anything, resell shouldn't be too bad. Places here had beds for 1100 and now they have zebras in hand for 1000. Could mean nothing but hey. I'm trying to stay on the positive side.

^^

Calling a dude an old *** hypebeast for what he is, and apparently you're in the same category as him. Seeing as how sensitive you are to me criticizing his old ***

And stop hating white people so much. They aren't your oppressor.
Black power? Buahahaha ... Just because i made a couple of examples? You have me all figured out. I'm black ... However you can tell who you are with the derogatory "lil" black power ...

You still salty ... You don't care but you was the very first one to comment on how he looked.

You the one to say 1+1 = potatoes... Makes sense.
Guys can we PLEASE not do this on the forum. I get it......things have been said that shouldn't have, but if you guys need to have a Black vs. White debate, I respectfully ask can you PLEASE take that argument/discussion to PM. No matter the color, we are all here for the love of shoes.

$300 ATC price isn't as bad as I thought. I've seen higher and usually RSVPKingz are on the higher end. My only problem with them right now is that they have been out of the game for so long, I am not too confident in their ability right now.

Who's a legit and reliable ATC?

From what I see on Twitter, the big name ATCs that normally do well are SoleStrike, SneakerAccess. Some smaller name one should are RSVPHeat, SoleToCart, and BKantha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom