ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goat just sent me an email saying there was an issue with some belugas I order. The damn heals were dirty and were being advertised as brand new. It clearly looked as though they were stunned in for the gram. I kindly asked for a refund and ordered another pair for an extra $15... now the waiting game begins again but hats off to GOAT for paying attention to detail. First time using them so far so good. Just a long as process.

I've been thinking about possible outfits for those cream white Yeezys.... [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji] summer time would be excellent

Goat just sent me an email saying there was an issue with some belugas I order. The damn heals were dirty and were being advertised as brand new. It clearly looked as though they were stunned in for the gram. I kindly asked for a refund and ordered another pair for an extra $15... now the waiting game begins again but hats off to GOAT for paying attention to detail. First time using them so far so good. Just a long as process.
I've bought a few kicks from GOAT. Long process but worth the peace of mind as you just saw. 

They're reliable 

Damn boy you cooked 
nthat.gif

I mean he did just say decent price. Anything under a stack for them is decent.

Love mine.

Old pic, boost bag.

How do you like that Private Label bag? I've been thinking about picking one up for shorter trips... would it fit enough clothing for ~5 days in it to have 2 pairs of sneakers in there too? How's the overall quality?

How he managed to checkout 6 pairs on YS in that short window of time amazes me

EDIT: nevermind, seen his updated pic

Last edited:
Anyone hit their zebras with a crep protect dosage? Debating doing it to mine

I'm wondering the same also how to apply it correctly without f'ing up my shoes. If anybody can help out with how to properly apply it and if they've done it to their own pair I think many others along with I would be grateful

what's the best denim to wear with Yeezy's? Don't tell me NT denim [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom