ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just happy to finally get my fav cw. Plus my first Yeezy cop online.

@nycsad92 yeah arrived early this morning.
nthat.gif

FedEx just delivered my Zebras an hour ago. They dropped off two boxes.

Both had Size 11 Zebras in them. Same order number on the box and both addressed to me.

I only got through one order. This ever happen to anyone else? Feeling super lucky today!
Call adidas

^^^^lol at call them

but i remember reading for i think it was creams or breds that same thing happened to someone else here

enjoy free extra pair bud, god smiling down on you

So you can only sell shoes you purchase yourself directly thru a retailer??? Doesnt make much sense. Not to mention someone could easily send in their legit receipt with a fake pair. Adc doesnt send receipts anyway.
yea i know ADC doesnt.. but at least the box has the label with your name on it..

when im sell my pairs, i leave all that stuff on to prove authenticity 

just trying to find other ways to weed out the fakes y;know 

StockX should require a copy of the invoice and original box from ADC or YS. Copies of receipts. Yes yea. I know all that can be fabricated too but hopefully it deters the UA/China plug scumbags

Basically a carfax for sneakers. This game is too sketch to buy unverified pairs second hand. Damm.
Fakes even have the sticker inside the shoes now. Nobodies safe, especially with the QC of the new Zebra restock

Last edited:
I assume this isn't normal?

Finally looked at my pair close up and saw a little gap along the bottom where it looked like the sole wasn't glued and obviously it's not...

Smh prob gonna get worse with wear.... wtf

View media item 2481319

With this sloppy QC on this restock there's fakes that look better that the retails.

I think it's time for the V3
Or start kicking out some new 750's

How do the season 3 boots fit? I'm a TTS 10 in 1.0 and 2.0 UB, 9.5 in 3.0 UB, and 10.5 in V2.

Im a 10 in the V2 and 9.5 in the V1. I have a 43 in the Season 3 boots and they are roomy.

-Season 2 boots fit snug.
-Season 3 fit roomy.
-Season 4 fit TTS.

Just picked up the Season 4, they are what the 3 shoudve been IMO.

Did you get 43 or 44 for Season 4 boots?

Edit: JK, I'm an idiot. Just put it together

Last edited:
after an hour and a half i somehow got lucky! called fedex, adidas, fedex, drove to a weird fedex didnt know how to get in, drove to another fedex close by asked about it they called (only fedex employees can know/call this number?) and they grabbed it off the truck before it went out! so i got to go grab it lol
Glad you were able to get yours before it was loaded on the truck bound to the warehouse. Unfortunately, mine was sent back with quickness.

turtle doves were always ugly. pirate blacks and moonrocks still look good. oxford tans are still one of the worst yeezys face to face but they look good in pictures.

OTs quality were awful . Had a pair it felt terrible in hand. Can't believe they go for so much.

MRs on the other hand was :smokin regret selling them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom