ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also can people in here confirm if the pairs from YS had the worst QC issues? My pairs from ADC had none of the issues my YS pair had, including the messed up stripe length on both shoes
nerd.gif

Also my pair had part of the back sliced off
laugh.gif

Last edited:
lmao at the elevator type of music
nerd.gif
 You don't know the Seinfeld riff?
I don't get why if you're home you don't go outside. Anytime I'm home and have something coming I immediately open the door and walk outside as soon as the delivery truck pulls up.
I'm 99% sure that's the home security cam footage. Ain't like dude was just sitting at his window recording this 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I think Hype for the Barneys raffle was pretty low. Barely anyone mentioned it in Twitter, and Facebook was mainly people saying how ugly the shoe is lmao

I think Hype for the Barneys raffle was pretty low. Barely anyone mentioned it in Twitter, and Facebook was mainly people saying how ugly the shoe is lmao
Doubt it. Most people who went for Barneys before will most likely enter it again. 

That being said, can July 10th get here already? 
sick.gif

Damn.

I doubled up on each CW.

I was suss when I saw the sply was written the right way around. Ya.

Last edited:

Also can people in here confirm if the pairs from YS had the worst QC issues? My pairs from ADC had none of the issues my YS pair had, including the messed up stripe length on both shoes
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
All my pairs from YS look perfect...

Wow errry 1 complaining about there YS pair's I've yet to get a shipping label. Wrote an email to them and nada.
Welp I'll take my L to the Kitchen and let it Literally marinate.

Wow errry 1 complaining about there YS pair's I've yet to get a shipping label. Wrote an email to them and nada.
Welp I'll take my L to the Kitchen and let it Literally marinate.
mine still at label created, ima just do a chargeback next week. 

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
ship it to stockx

Idk why people with so many pairs complaining about YS pairs being bad quality wise. Aren't you just going to resell anyway??? Sell the worst quality pair or pairs

With the shocking quality that's coming from repos, I wouldn't be surprised by the people complaining about restocks are actually with repos trying to pass them off as legit pairs. Hope that made sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom