ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk why people with so many pairs complaining about YS pairs being bad quality wise. Aren't you just going to resell anyway??? Sell the worst quality pair or pairs

yea then get chargebacks and disputes

my pair has outsole operation which Adidas won't even respond to me about :lol: wouldn't sell those to anyone just because people are so scummy these days :smh:

I ended up with 3 pairs - 1 ADC 1 FTL and 1YS - honestly all pairs were great with the FTL pair having a strong smell of chemicals. It was a mass produced shoe that will unfortunately have QC issues for some pairs...

my pair has outsole operation which Adidas won't even respond to me about :lol: wouldn't sell those to anyone just because people are so scummy these days :smh:
If a pair is terribly bad then yes I totally understand. But I have been seeing people complain about minuscule flaws. And there are many people without any pairs who would love to have that pair flaws and all.

Did you post a pic of your pair in thread? Not sure what you mean by outsole operation.

Last edited:

If a pair is terribly bad then yes I totally understand. But I have been seeing people complain about minuscule flaws. And there are many people without any pairs who would love to have that pair flaws and all.

Did you post a pic of your pair in thread? Not sure what you mean by outsole operation.

View media item 2481319

My YS pairs came in perfect so no complaints.. yet again why complain if you got a pair. Fav v2's and I'm just happy I got one regardless of its condition

Wonder if GOAT would catch that?

I've never inspected a pair that thoroughly.

That does suck, I feel it will get worse with a couple wears.

Last edited:
Wonder if GOAT would catch that?

I've never inspected a pair that thoroughly.

That does suck, I feel it will get worse with a couple wears.

I don't think anyone would have, Im a weirdo :lol: I was checking em out and a little space caught my eye and I literally just pulled with my nail and it separated. now If I push it back.. you can't even see it or notice it was there.

just looks like the glue didn't adhere or get placed in that area period

nothing I can do honestly, I tweeted Adidas a few times but no response, not gonna bother anymore I think we all know they will just say return em or take this 15% off coupon :lol:

ill just wear em and worry about gluing down the road if it gets worse

@Zyzz I'm thinking you might wanna get ahead of that and get that glued together before the first wear. A good shoe repair shop can make that look like it never happened.

Last edited:
@Zyzz I'm thinking you might wanna get ahead of that and get that glued together before the first wear. A good shoe repair shop can make that look like it never happened.
Yea man i think this is the best course of action. Thats like spotting cancer and doing nothing until it spreads. Chemo that joint now

The cancer jokes 
mean.gif

Doubt it. Most people who went for Barneys before will most likely enter it again. 

That being said, can July 10th get here already? 
sick.gif
It can't come soon enough. I've already accepted that I'm gonna pay resale, but I wanna wait until ALL options have been exhausted before I pull the trigger.

I don't think anyone would have, Im a weirdo :lol: I was checking em out and a little space caught my eye and I literally just pulled with my nail and it separated. now If I push it back.. you can't even see it or notice it was there.

just looks like the glue didn't adhere or get placed in that area period

nothing I can do honestly, I tweeted Adidas a few times but no response, not gonna bother anymore I think we all know they will just say return em or take this 15% off coupon :lol:

ill just wear em and worry about gluing down the road if it gets worse

Just glue the damn thing bro.

Quality complaints are tired. You can say that for ANY shoe that's relatively mass produced. QC has been so spotty lately for all brands.

It ain't just Yeezy's. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom