ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
SMH 8) Damn... what was the name?
Thomas Mattingly or Mattingly Grace, depending on boy or girl. We're waiting for birth to find out so I could have only used Mattingly. Our last name was 1 letter shy too smh. No big deal. Kid already has over a dozen pairs so they'll be good.

Screen Shot 2017-07-17 at 8.33.24 AM.png

Kim hinting a Restock for the kids!!

Kim got y'all buying scribbled on yeezy's that never sold. She probably had a playdate with a bunch of kids that got into the stock room with some crayons and went to town on some backstock. Instead of claiming them ruined, she's calling them customs and making a profit off of a mistake :D

The insider has already indicated calls were being made so either its a wrap, or he's wrong this time around...

Calls? yet not a single person has reported it online or in this thread.

Tons of NTers win every single raffle so hard to believe no one has reported a win yet

considering zebras are almost at cream numbers, you can bet that NT would definitely be gloating about wins from barneys if calls were made.

Calls? yet not a single person has reported it online or in this thread.

Tons of NTers win every single raffle so hard to believe no one has reported a win yet
Maybe there weren't a lot of pairs this time around. The insider has been accurate in the past, but as I said maybe he's wrong this time around. ..

Yeah I find it seriously hard to believe not a single person on here would hit considering the numbers on the Zebras, and the fact that outside of NT not a lot of people were even aware of the Barney's raffle.

I would say give it another day or two before giving up.

It says via the T&C that they would be contacting via email. So I doubt they would go against the T&C of the contest. Most likely explanation is that there just weren't that many pairs compared to entries this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom