ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going back to the previous thread on getting mugged for these, that's just sad.

When I picked up my Breds at Pacsun, I had no choice but to bring my little kids with me. I was on full alert when walking back to my car.

Need an FAQ on the first post. Especially for YS and Adidas shipping. Also make sure people know places don't ship on weekends. Haha

Last edited:

how do we get that YS pw?
friends and family only 
tired.gif

Indeed...What a day. So do we have a final tally on Zebras? I've heard the ffollowing:

EU: 4300
US: 4100
CA+AU: 500

Help me out here fam...Don't know confirmed numbers either

Now that we put 2016 behind us completely, lets make sure we add to the thread and TRY to make sure we don't clutter it with spam/troll posts :wink:

^^^^ This was not me thanks to YS.

Can anyone confirm rather or not the McDouble cheese colorway is real???  I need to start emailing Adidas to cancel if so.

Indeed...What a day. So do we have a final tally on Zebras? I've heard the ffollowing:

EU: 4300
US: 4100
CA+AU: 500

Help me out here fam...Don't know confirmed numbers either
i think it was about less than 10k world wide, which is dumb limited, i copped the last few releases but struck out on these.

Damn, so thankful that all nighter paid off. I wonder how it would've gone if they released at 6am like they usually do.

in for the new thread, first V2 L ever.  smh

Same for me: all 750s except the OGs, all the V2's and multiple 350 1.0 ... can't pull the trigger on my first resell bought YZY pair though [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Worst thing is that I made it through the whole checkout on YS and didn't have my borderlinx shipping adress autofilled - as soon I had it the stock was gone [emoji]128548[/emoji]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom