ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe i missed on yeezy supply I was refreshing and refreshing had to open a new tab but it was too late on top of that i picked 9.5 by accident which sold out fast. Super L

Reactions: PJS
F--- ADC **** YEEZY **** YEEZY SUPPLY TOO
Wasted me 13 hours got nothing

F---
Going back to my God d--- Nike Airs m-----f-----

****ADCYS.png
lol. you know you were in it for the resale so you can't be too mad.

Just so that ppl can stop asking my via DM I was able to get through Adidas using the locale "jig" method.

YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR STOCK TO BE LOADED BEFORE DOING IT!

I did it right when stock loaded and I picked Adidas.CA.Yeezy (works for other regions that have released prior to US).

It loaded to the OOS for the Canada page then after a few seconds (when it realized I'm not from Canada via IP) it spit me back to the US Adidas page and BAM! Size selection was there and I carted.

After I carted I did it again and it worked but I had issues carting and then after 5 minutes when I tried Adidas "fixed" it by having all their locale pages have a splash.

Not sure if it'll work for the next drop but it's an option to try!

Now that the release is cooling down, cotdamn at how limited these were. I knew once I saw 1600 for ADC US, there was no point trying on there.

What is ADC Stock?

stock
stäk/
noun
noun: stock; plural noun: stocks; plural noun: the stocks
the capital raised by a business or corporation through the issue and subscription of shares.
"between 1982 and 1986, the value of the company's stock rose by 86%"
  • shares of stock of a particular company as held by an individual or group as an investment.
    "she owned $3000 worth of stock"
  • the shares of a particular company, type of company, or industry.
    "blue-chip stocks"
    synonyms: shares, securities, equities, bonds
    "blue-chip stocks"

this just for adidas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom