ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Na bro definitely not that easy lol. I was able to make a sandwhich, eat it, and still go back to YS and decide if I want to get a pair or not
I'm always there right at drop but I can never get past queue... always stays spinning till its sold out. anyone got any tips?

Ye looks miserable...

0F8B2935-75C9-47DB-B4C9-0A43E2D08340.jpeg

I'm always there right at drop but I can never get past queue... always stays spinning till its sold out. anyone got any tips?
honestly.. i dont mean this in a bad way, per-say, but if you can never get past queue then you aren't on it right when it drops. i always get past the queue within 5-10 seconds.

if you want a tip, instead of refreshing the /password page, refresh just www.yeezysupply.com. either add it as a bookmark or just copy/paste that into your address bar. idk if you wait for like one of these twitter accounts to tweet out its live or what (cause i know a lot of people do), but they're usually like 5-10 seconds late.

honestly.. i dont mean this in a bad way, per-say, but if you can never get past queue then you aren't on it right when it drops. i always get past the queue within 5-10 seconds.

if you want a tip, instead of refreshing the /password page, refresh just www.yeezysupply.com. either add it as a bookmark or just copy/paste that into your address bar. idk if you wait for like one of these twitter accounts to tweet out its live or what (cause i know a lot of people do), but they're usually like 5-10 seconds late.
They are always late. I was already on confirmation page when Yeezy Mafia tweeted for the peebras

This is the best advice people could take for YS. Refreshing password page will lessen your odds a TON.

These and the Blue Tints are at insane #'s. They're truly GR's. YS probably got 10k pairs.

Also, when I say a GR, even some people missed on Space Jams and some could still miss on these. But your chances are extremely high on Saturday.

200-250,000 pairs is what? I'd say a normal non-holiday Jordan GR. But with Yeezy hype it obviously doesn't seem like a GR.

We're seasoned to believe that Yeezy's are not easily obtainable, this release and the blue tints will change that perspective.
This will be great if I can finally grab myself a pair :nthat: Struck out on the Bred which is the only other one I wanted. If these brick it will be even better for those that want the blue tints because people wont be waiting on shipping for 7/8 pairs :lol:

For anybody who won off foot apps before, do you know the pick up window time for Foot store winners , is it 8am - 10am?

At those numbers, even when we miss, we can still get for the low in comparison to past resell values...

I was right on it for peebras but my queue errored out

Got through and purchased on my second cart on a separate before my first got through at all

How fast are you when it comes to filling out details?
instant... got autofill. Wondering if it's something with cookies or history but not sure.. stayed up all damn night for yebras and was there on time but queue just kept spinning

pickup cutoff time is 3PM local time, and from whenever they open. If lines are long, cutoff time is extended if you make it to the line in time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom