ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Def because she's your fiance not your wife yet! haha (i told my wife the same but im trying to cop for her as well to ease the pain)
Who cares, why do women always need to be the center of attention? Sometimes we have our own ish to do. Yeezys release only 5 or so times a year. Princess can suck it up for a day.

Who cares, why do women always need to be the center of attention? Sometimes we have our own ish to do. Yeezys release only 5 or so times a year.

Relax player. My statement was tongue in cheek. My wife is legit with my lifestyle and on a side note, your woman should be a priority.

Got my pair off avenue store raffle, $261 USD shipped.

Happy to have a credit card that doesn't charge foreign transaction fees either, helps save some $.

Attachments

• brag.png
    brag.png
    442.8 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Many ... times. I have seen multi 10mins HS end up on the L train - or with the slow L (waitlist). Size allocation is also a factor
That's good to know. I picked three stores in Brooklyn that are near me, but do you think I should pick some of the bigger spots in Manhattan instead?

i see alot of brick talk so yall oop'n yall extras for retail???

If I'm lucky enough to get any extras this weekend, I'm gonna do what I did w/ the Beluga 2.0's and put any extras DS'd on ice, pick a price point on stockx, set it and just renew it every month until I get it down the line. Maybe it's be tmrw. Maybe a few months from now, Maybe next yr. But no hurry.

P
That's good to know. I picked three stores in Brooklyn that are near me, but do you think I should pick some of the bigger spots in Manhattan instead?

For belugas 2.0 I did a mix of stores which should receive a high stock amount as well as smaller outerboro shops - so for FTA I 225 w 34th, fulton mall, kings plaza (won with fulton mall pick up location).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom