ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only want one pair tbh, and I literally entered in like 30-40 raffles, so if I win, I would be definitely willing to give up extra pairs to NTers for retail + tax + shipping.

This. I entered so many I lost count! Praying for one, but any extra would be a blessing and I'd hook up fellow NT'ers as well.

I can't sit on splash on Saturday...It's online raffles and a couple of local stores or bust for me....Good luck to all...May the force be with you!

I love my fellow NT'rs but extra pairs aren't getting OOP'd ... lol. Like with the belugas 2.0 the extra pair(s) I would give to co-workers who could use the extra cashflow during the holiday of reselling.

Not sure if my eyes were playing games with me this morning when I ordered from Naked but I coulda swore it said the blue tints were $210 + shipping. When I looked at my confirmation email It said they were $216 + shipping? Anyone else who hit on Naked charged the same?

Mann.. Come on YS, send my powerbricks before the blue tint rush. :lol:

I don’t think there will be an issue with ‘too many’ online raffle wins, those things get flooded with entries. Those gleam raffles that show how many ppl entered usually have 10s of thousands of entries..

Speaking of carts...please don’t spam the thread with “who needs a cart?” Or “can somebody cart for me x size?”

If you want to help someone cart, pm them directly.

is it illegal to ask for help to get carted
Not “illegal” but when we got multiple people asking the same questions such as for carts, codes, it just clutters the thread aka”SPAM”

Not bad to help others, just asking to do it via pm’s

Yebras from Goat just came in. First I get Metallic Reds with dents all over the upper and now I get a Yebra where the thread on the knit is popping out. Might be the last time I buy from Goat.
20171214_114341.jpg

If I'm lucky enough to get any extras this weekend, I'm gonna do what I did w/ the Beluga 2.0's and put any extras DS'd on ice, pick a price point on stockx, set it and just renew it every month until I get it down the line. Maybe it's be tmrw. Maybe a few months from now, Maybe next yr. But no hurry.

I did this for PBs last year and sold them for like $1500. Took seven months, but an easy 1k profit for checking the app for a total of like five minutes.

Yebras from Goat just came in. First I get Metallic Reds with dents all over the upper and now I get a Yebra where the thread on the knit is popping out. Might be the last time I buy from Goat.

I had a similar issue on my ADC pair (beluga 2.0s), but it turned out to be a piece of black lint that was stuck in the mesh. I carefully pulled it out and everything was fine because it wasn't part of the actually threading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom