ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yebras from Goat just came in. First I get Metallic Reds with dents all over the upper and now I get a Yebra where the thread on the knit is popping out. Might be the last time I buy from Goat.
20171214_114341.jpg

giphy.gif

so my buddy is buying some "white girl" to keep him self up again for this blue tint drop smh i tried to stop him but he said he was successfull on the beluga 2.0 and zebras from this method...

thinking bout telling his girl.. don't want him getting bad habits off of some sneakers

so my buddy is buying some to keep him self up again for this blue tint drop smh i tried to stop him but he said he was successfull on the beluga 2.0 and zebras from this method...

thinking bout telling his girl.. don't want him getting bad habits of some sneakers
lol

so my buddy is buying some to keep him self up again for this blue tint drop smh i tried to stop him but he said he was successfull on the beluga 2.0 and zebras from this method...

thinking bout telling his girl.. don't want him getting bad habits off of some sneakers
Don't do that man

Yebras from Goat just came in. First I get Metallic Reds with dents all over the upper and now I get a Yebra where the thread on the knit is popping out. Might be the last time I buy from Goat.
20171214_114341.jpg

Get a 38 gauge felting needle from amazon and gently massage them back in fam. Happened to my OG NMDs and Oreo yeezys, watched some YouTube vids and problem solved

Is this white girl snow white?

20171214_114341.jpg

Had the same on 2 pairs of Beluga2.0s in the same spot, tbh i expected ****ty QC with the mass production but it's pretty ridiculous that it also happens on the "most limited Yzy"

Just woke up to the W from Avenue. Payment went through but imma bit nervous because I didn't pay for almost three hours after getting the email. Will relax when I get a shipping note.

40 online raffles currently, 2 L's. Hopefully I hit at least one of these. Anyone know when sivas' raffle ends? Didn't see a date on the page

Was feeling down that I didn't hit any raffles yet. Then go to lunch and win 1000$ at the company Xmas party. I'm tempted to get Kaws 4s
Congrats man! Greys or Blacks? I believe the black pair is rumored to restock Monday on Nike but not 100% sure

40 online raffles currently, 2 L's. Hopefully I hit at least one of these. Anyone know when sivas' raffle ends? Didn't see a date on the page

I must've entered like 30+ raffles if I don't win at least 1, I wont be wasting my time with these raffles in the future

so my buddy is buying some "white girl" to keep him self up again for this blue tint drop smh i tried to stop him but he said he was successfull on the beluga 2.0 and zebras from this method...

@kevykev510 is good that's how he cops yeezys. As long as they don't drop a yeezy every weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom