ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
so my buddy is buying some "white girl" to keep him self up again for this blue tint drop smh i tried to stop him but he said he was successfull on the beluga 2.0 and zebras from this method...

thinking bout telling his girl.. don't want him getting bad habits off of some sneakers

whatever works lol

But yea i wouldnt go that far, maybe some :pimp: or some liquor

so my buddy is buying some "white girl" to keep him self up again for this blue tint drop smh i tried to stop him but he said he was successfull on the beluga 2.0 and zebras from this method...

thinking bout telling his girl.. don't want him getting bad habits off of some sneakers

you should tell his girl he has a sneaker habit....cause i'm certain he wouldn't go through those lengths for her. I'm sure if he saved his money on the white girl he could cop some blue bricks AND get sleep. #sneakerheadlogic

That makes no sense. It's not like the seller had anything to do with the QC issue on the Yebra, nor GOAT for that matter.

You can walk into any Adidas and get a shoe with that minor issue, doesn't mean the shoe isn't legit or unworn.

Where do we draw the line? If there's glue stains on the gumsole GOAT needs to start rejecting that too when it came that way from Adidas?
thats why you use stockx.

you should tell his girl he has a sneaker habit....cause i'm certain he wouldn't go through those lengths for her. I'm sure if he saved his money on the white girl he could cop some blue bricks AND get sleep. #sneakerheadlogic

il see him tonight.. il let him know he can obtain for around $300 so he won't need to...

383276359700578304.png

That makes no sense. It's not like the seller had anything to do with the QC issue on the Yebra, nor GOAT for that matter.

You can walk into any Adidas and get a shoe with that minor issue, doesn't mean the shoe isn't legit or unworn.

Where do we draw the line? If there's glue stains on the gumsole GOAT needs to start rejecting that too when it came that way from Adidas?

it makes sense if you're the buyer paying the premium price, you should get a flawless (or close to it) pair. With Goat and StockX, you're also paying that extra "authentication" fee which is also covering the extra layer of Quality Control from them. I don't know about StockX, but Goat has 2 levels. Theres the authentication level and then theres the quality control level (no lie, they have specific people for this level). Sure its not the sellers fault if they get a "faulty" pair from Adidas, but it is Goat and Stockx fault if they let a flawed pair get passed quality/authenticity check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom