Not open for further replies.
Plz no

Atleast maybe if Michigan gets the app raffles finally
This 
mean.gif

I'm still stuck with the fluke physical raffles in MD

1st person to list a size usually gets the most

everyone to list after 5th pair goes down $25.00 is how FC does it
Not always the case tho, I was trying to list a size that they didn't have and they still quoted me the low average price. 

probably lucked out last time and grabbed 1 PAIR...and now they can't move it for the price they want
laugh.gif

or they probably paid that high resell price for them and if a restock happens, the value is lower and they look like a fool. Like what happened with the PB's. I know a friend personally that paid $1300 for PB 1.0 a month before 2.0 was rumored. 

or they probably paid that high resell price for them and if a restock happens, the value is lower and they look like a fool. Like what happened with the PB's. I know a friend personally that paid $1300 for PB 1.0 a month before 2.0 was rumored. 
I remember after the PB restock, there was a rumor of a TD restock. Then the TD prices went down to 1000 on FC website

FYI I responded Barneys email about an hour after they emailed me, no response for 2 weeks. I just emailed them again in my car to double check and got a call 20 mins later. She said they were finishing up the list of calls and they had an 8, 10.5, and 14 left

FYI I responded Barneys email about an hour after they emailed me, no response for 2 weeks. I just emailed them again in my car to double check and got a call 20 mins later. She said they were finishing up the list of calls and they had an 8, 10.5, and 14 left
damn so its still the one lady handling it?

Why do people keep saying "I emailed right away/within an hr" ? I'm willing to bet when you emailed back has nothing to do with when they call you.

Why do people keep saying "I emailed right away/within an hr" ? I'm willing to bet when you emailed back has nothing to do with when they call you.

it doesnt

I legit emailed them back 10 min after I received the email :lol:

didn't get a call til late last week

Because she said she read my email and apologized for the delay? I'm not throwing random info just cause...

Because she said she read my email and apologized for the delay? I'm not throwing random info just cause...

Wasn't specifically talking about you. I've just seen at least 10 people say, "I emailed them right away and nothing". Basically saying because they emailed right away they are entitled to a call back by now. Which is not really the case.

Plz no

Atleast maybe if Michigan gets the app raffles finally
We don't need App Raffles [emoji]128514[/emoji] We good here. 1/2 legit raffle is fair enough to me. I hit at all the House Of Hoops. It's those small shops that are shady.

If the Zebras drop best believe I'm grabbing em. I want one to stock. I already wore mine once. Trade bait for extra Kaws 4's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom