ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was awake for over 24 hours and got nothing from ADC. But YS was clutch.

Welcome back Vino. I had wondered why I saw you talking about Yeezys but only seemed to see you posting in the NMD thread :lol: Mystery solved!

How many pairs did you wind up with from YS and did you get your size?

For what its worth, once the site was ready to let people in, no actual password was needed or any password would have worked. I kept getting the "Error, too many tries" every time I entered a password or tried to enter the site. Kept opening new tabs and hit enter website without entering a password and it brought me to the product page when YS was opening the flood gates.

:frown:  you must have reported me. 

Lol nah but I did get hated on by a few people because I copped multiples tho. Haven't resold any of them as each pair was for keeps.

Your avi reminds me I actually need to wear my KITH UBs.

Love those jawns.

Welcome back Vino. I had wondered why I saw you talking about Yeezys but only seemed to see you posting in the NMD thread
laugh.gif
Mystery solved!

How many pairs did you wind up with from YS and did you get your size?
Ended up with 2 pairs, 1 in my size and 1 in my girl's size. Tried to go back a 3rd time for a double up in my size 8.5 but got hit with the sold out at final payment stage. Saw sizes 4-7 was still available but didn't go for anymore. 

If you had payment issues, I suggest you call your banks or CC companies next time and tell them who you're expecting to buy from and how much the purchase will be roughly. They can't manipulate the security levels anymore for whatever reason so you can't tell them to do that for you, but you can have them put the merchants in your account as an expected purchase so that way when or if it gets flagged it gets released immediately by the fraud department CSR. If you have AMEX, you can do preauthorizations for merchants.

Ended up with 2 pairs, 1 in my size and 1 in my girl's size. Tried to go back a 3rd time for a double up in my size 8.5 but got hit with the sold out at final payment stage. Saw sizes 4-7 was still available but didn't go for anymore. 

So all in all YS was relatively easy ?

YS had carted but keep erroring when entering payment info, ADC L as well on to the creams

Last edited:
For what its worth, once the site was ready to let people in, no actual password was needed or any password would have worked. I kept getting the "Error, too many tries" every time I entered a password or tried to enter the site. Kept opening new tabs and hit enter website without entering a password and it brought me to the product page when YS was opening the flood gates.

Agreed. My brother and I were on the phone spamming refresh of the original YS URL. Once he realized the URL changed to a different one he put the that URL sans /password. Took us right to the product page. We both checked out even tho he got hit with fraud alert. I got lucky a couple of more times on ADC.

I wouldn't say it was easy because the checkout queue took forever and I thought I was gonna take an L. Had tabs opened on different browsers and someone ended up getting through on IE Edge which didn't have autofill. I manually entered everything and thought for sure it was all over 

Congrats to all that copped MANUALLY!!! [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Big L for me....on to the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom