ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very tempted to go after some belugas, but $7-800 is steep right now hmm

When I click on the tracking from the YS website it gives me UPS unable locate shipment detail please verify information and try again.

It's like the tracking number doesn't exist on UPS site and YS tracking number is invalid

When I click on the tracking from the YS website it gives me UPS unable locate shipment detail please verify information and try again.

It's like the tracking number doesn't exist on UPS site and YS tracking number is invalid

Yikes. How long has it been?

Since I got the ship email from YS on 3/1 was hoping that it takes couple days for UPS to get package and update. I emailed YS asking what's going on and haven't gotten a reply.

I'm starting to worry that my shoes will not ever make it.

I already received my pair and I'm in Australia! What did your order number start with?

When you click the link in the shipping email it should bring you to the ys site which has a map of where the shoes are currently located and the estimated delivery date. From there you can click to the ups site. If the ys website is saying it cant locate the shipment then thats probably not good? Were you ever able to see the shipping in progress? Could just be a temporary problem with the ups system.

When you click the link in the shipping email it should bring you to the ys site which has a map of where the shoes are currently located and the estimated delivery date. From there you can click to the ups site. If the ys website is saying it cant locate the shipment then thats probably not good? Were you ever able to see the shipping in progress? Could just be a temporary problem with the ups system.

I've been checking daily and it's the same message still. No progress, nada, always the same UPS doesn't recognize the tracking number.

Dammit, should I ask for a refund or check to see if they can still ship my order?

I just want them to reply to my emails and let me know what's going on!

Last edited:
Since I got the ship email from YS on 3/1 was hoping that it takes couple days for UPS to get package and update. I emailed YS asking what's going on and haven't gotten a reply.

I'm starting to worry that my shoes will not ever make it.

YS has some of the worst customer service and communication.

I've been checking daily and it's the same message still. No progress, nada, always the same UPS doesn't recognize the tracking number.

Dammit, should I ask for a refund or check to see if they can still ship my order?

I think its worth it to just be patient. I would not cancel at this point because if the label was printed on the 1st it still probably wouldnt get to you for another day or two. Have you tried the myUPS app that lets you see packages scheduled for your address without using a tracking number? Im sure ys will get back to you by the end of the week tho.

YZYWB17XXX
My order number was YZYWB18xxx and it was delivered on the 2nd of March. I'd be a bit concerned at this stage...

When did you get the 'A shipment from order #YZYWB17xxx is out for delivery' email?

My order number was YZYWB18xxx and it was delivered on the 2nd of March. I'd be a bit concerned at this stage...

When did you get the 'A shipment from order #YZYWB17xxx is out for delivery' email?

Got the a shipment for order yzywb17xxx is on the way on 3/1

I,ve been clicking on the email where to track shipment daily.

Never got the shipment is out for delivery email

Last edited:
Prices dipping
smokin.gif
IMO the better the fakes the more they will drop 

1/2 YS shipped yesterday.  This is ******* insane....

Gotta wonder if they are:

A: Doing this on purpose. Motive unknown.

or 

B: Actually scrambling to find pairs and fulfill orders.

MY DS Zebs for a local consignment stores DS TDs

Im winning by a considerable amount here right?

**Update they aren't DS but a solid 9.5/10**

Last edited:
Goat still hasnt authorized my request to sell when I sent one in November. So I went to stockx and i hope to sell my oreo v2 there. The weird thing is, when I try to sell on FB groups, i get offers of $400-440 but selling on stockx with all fees included could get you towards $480 and up. I never realized I could get more selling thru stockx because i thought the fees would equal the amount i would sell in fb groups but apparently not.

Goat still hasnt authorized my request to sell when I sent one in November. So I went to stockx and i hope to sell my oreo v2 there. The weird thing is, when I try to sell on FB groups, i get offers of $400-440 but selling on stockx with all fees included could get you towards $480 and up. I never realized I could get more selling thru stockx because i thought the fees would equal the amount i would sell in fb groups but apparently not.
I heard they lag now, I remember when I signed up it took a little over a week, with regards to the Oreos, same here on FB no one would offer more than $440 and kept insisting that was the max I could get, sold on GOAT a bit later and got $500 after fees.

Last edited:

There's a phone number for YS posted in this thread. Find it and call them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom