ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coppers are almost half a year old at this point so DS pairs probably drying up. Creams, on the other hand, have a lot more stock and most resellers have em in hand rn

This market over saturation for the Creams isn't going to hold forever...People are going to kill their pairs, and DS will dry up soon after...

Hey quick question. As far as trades go if I had creams DS and wanted to trade for Breds DS how much should I offer cash wise? Size 13 if it matters. Thanks in advance

[emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji]

I remember when cny 12s dropped I brought em a gs 7.5 and the guy put em in at 375, two seconds later some person brought the same shoe and size to the guy consigning next to me and he told her $300. She put it in and mine still winded up selling in a few days [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Breds are going for 700 or something? Why so much to add?
It was just an estimate. Based on StockX a size 13 Bred V2 goes for $760 and a size 13 goes for size $510. I wouldn't say that it's the market value of those sneakers, but it should give you a rough estimate.

It was just an estimate. Based on StockX a size 13 Bred V2 goes for $760 and a size 13 goes for size $510. I wouldn't say that it's the market value of those sneakers, but it should give you a rough estimate.
That stockx market price indicator isn't really accurate, I'd say 1-150 is more fair but id just sell the cream and then buy a bred to avoid the risk of getting a fake, if it comes out to more money so be it but peace of mind is worth it to me

FC sold my size 7 creams for $900
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

tenor.gif

Almost fell for some Feezys on eBay myself if I didn't ask a friend. Recommend you do some research or ask before buying on there especially with the 0-10 feedbacks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom