ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got a pair... quick question I thought foot locker changed the pick up time to before 12pm but it says 3pm. Maybe I'm wrong idk.

I've literally won every footlocker app raffle. First time waitlisted. Guess I can't be greedy.
I usually hit at FTL Lenox but this time I hit at FTL Stonecrest. Tomorrow I have to drive to Stonecrest, Lenox and Cumberland.

Did you hit at FTA Cumberland?

Got 3 pair locked up so far. One off FTL also 2 waitlists and 1 L. 1  on Confirmed and FNL called my girl at 445 for the raffle. I for sure thought that raffle was shady

I've never hit on the foot apps. 10 min headstart across all apps (since breads). Size 11, Chicago. Got on a waitlist this time at least lol.

So the only account I lost on was Champs which I just got plat status with the Creams win but as you can see it doesn't show my total -- just my plat status and corresponding expiration date in 2018. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Let the conspiracy begin.... on wins/resets

View media item 2473965

Last edited:
thinking bout going to NKSF today... but signing up on friday?/ idk if thats still a good chance -__-

welp its online or bust now fellas

YS and ADC in the AM and crossing my fingers the ATC comes through with multiples ...idk tho cause they are running mad slots this time 
indifferent.gif

So the only account I lost on was Champs which I just got plat status with the Creams win but as you can see it doesn't show my total -- just my plat status and corresponding expiration date in 2018. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Let the conspiracy begin.... on wins/resets
I have $0 spent now after the reset on my two Champs and FTL Plat VIP accounts (down from $1000 + on each). Going to have to figure out a way to get those numbers up but I never shop at footstores unless it's an OG 1 release or Yeezy's. Going to be difficult. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom