ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerd.gif

Chinese people is the Black people of Asia

nah bruh. 

View media item 2474381
OMFG! First time from YS. Using mobile data. So stoked. I know you hate this question but do they cancel?

they don't cancel per se, but you might just never get your shoes if they decide not to ship to you and you're forced to chargeback szn because they won't answer your emails.

I'm sure there's one dude in here waiting on his creams to ship haha. label created tho!

I didn't try on anything. Just figured what the hell and checked NT. And bam! Feels good when you don't put in any real effort.

Got my personal pair on YS now ADC for the trade pairs. On a side note, it's been 30 minutes and still no shipping email from YS. Am i getting canceled? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Has anyone ordered 2 pairs in one order from YS and had them ship out? I'm shook lol

Ended up with 2 pairs of 14US in the end. that's my size like. solid day's work. Win.

Still got the END raffle with just enough on my credit card to cover it if i win that, but i doubt it. 

Not really bothered if i get another Yeezy now. only really had these left on my hitlist. some of my pairs like the PB and the black 750s i never wear anymore. only one i'd be interested in is a re-release or newer version of the Turtledoves onesday but that wont happen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom