ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

you hit on confirmed and on YS? good stuff 

I came home work 30 mins too late, thought they'd drop at 7 lol

ADC please be my clutch!
yea man. as long as you're on it when it goes live, yeezysupply is a breeze. i was in bed when it went down to PW, had to turn on my computer as it was off. i legit got everything set up a minute before they went live. got lucky

Last edited:

I think he hit on a raffle
I hit on Sivas, but also had a pair from the 1st drop (sold it for 1350 when i was told about all of this) 

ADC will be huge and clutch for a lot of you.  Hope to see some fit pics posted on here, without a zebra romp-him involved that is.  
laugh.gif

I always win with YS but not this time because I added 2 in my cart by accident and got hit with fraud protection. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Im ready to rock the hell out of Zebras, I hope I land a damn pair lol.

L email from Browns. I hate seeing their Commiserations!!! At first glance I always think I won .  . biggest Troll ever 
laugh.gif

I hit on Sivas, but also had a pair from the 1st drop (sold it for 1350 when i was told about all of this) 

ADC will be huge and clutch for a lot of you.  Hope to see some fit pics posted on here, without a zebra romp-him involved that is.  
laugh.gif
Expect to see my first fit picture posted to NT of me wearing Zubaz though 
smokin.gif

once u get through, open another tab on the same window. check out 1, then use the other tab. rinse and repeat.
Question on this though. If you make a duplicate tab after getting through, are you just checking out with another the same size or is the duplicate tab of the size selection screen?

Going to gym. slept good after being waitlisted L and struck out on several raffles. Still waiting for my first pair. I'll try my luck later I guess [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

So when you are in a "line queue" from your cell phone device can you open other tabs from safari or even post on nT ? Or will that boot you out of the line

Afew raffle L just came in. I hope to one day hit on a Euro boutique raffle. Will go out and buy a lottery ticket in remembrance. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom