ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of them will always rise in price. Only dip is when everyones orders come in at once and amateur resellers want to sell their pair asap

True. Can't believe breds used to be 450 and are 700+ now. This yeezy hype seems to be dying but at the same time it isn't, the demand is still there somewhere lol

Think these go higher because it doesn't look as fake with the yellowing sole of the V1 .. the white sole makes it look cleaner imho but this is just a noobie so what do I know
The zebras technically have a light yellow sole with a yellow "patch" on the back. 

Think these go higher because it doesn't look as fake with the yellowing sole of the V1 .. the white sole makes it look cleaner imho but this is just a noobie so what do I know

Not too sure if the whiter sole is confirmed yet. Have to see in real life first, but yeah the yellow heel does kill me lol

Damn, saw that YZY supply dropped. Grats to those who copped, I'm up and awake for ADC 
nthat.gif

i got through on 2x creams and 2x oreos with same name and addresses. different cards. one time i used pp and the same card linked to it. on the cream release it rejected my card after i got through with paypal, but i still got through using a different card.

Last edited:
How do y'all even get an option to be able to get two pairs at one time on adc haha

Last edited:

To the people who have won the Sivas's raffle in the past, do you wait on your account/sweepstakes page to purchase or the actual Yeezy page?  
i won a pair of creams from SVD.  i forgot exactly but i used either the link in the win email or the button from the sweepstakes page.  the shoe wasn't available for order when i received the win email, though.  in the email they mentioned a time (it was like the next day) when the shoe would be open for purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom