ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
in the bigger & smaller sizes they'll be back to over $1000 by about October. i remember everyone ganging up on in this thread smugly telling me i was wrong & the Breds "have a high stock & don't have good resale".

in my size the last Bred sale is $1250 on stock x. (loool!)

luckily got 2 pairs of the Zebras this time around & not planning on selling the spare one. reckon i'd regret it if the pair i wear all the time start getting worn out.

Last edited:
The same BOT eat every drop.
nerd.gif

i wouldnt mind if Adidas went to a nike draw/End launch type raffle...

Exactly all the pairs they have online man make it fair and painless it's brutal.

SN my girlfriend entered the live raffle for social status and after I got my pair I told her she can goto work I'll just hit the raffle with some friends...how about they called her name for the draw smh oh well

I copped a pair on the February release too. :D

That cop I can sincerely congratulate you on because of the low numbers. Don't take the pics personal. Just didn't care for your ADC Easy comment.
Understand?

Edit: and you wear the shoes. Good.

Last edited:
i wouldnt mind if Adidas went to a nike draw/End launch type raffle...

Crazy talk, then I would have to put in a hundred emails just to get 1 pair. Would also see dudes that have draw system figured out perfectly with 1,000+ pairs like Jordan 1 wings.

Last edited:
fixed (i don't own UBs tho)...

Huaraches have been my go-to since high school when they first came out. About a year back I went to buy another pair and the colors were limited at all the footsites and I don't like to ID pairs. Found the UB thread...honestly I would never touch an Adidas shoe before. Hadn't bought one since the shell toes back in the late 80s. Bought the 2.0 UBs and did our usually Disney vacation. My feet never hurt, even with Huaraches they got tired after 12+ hours of walking the parks. At that point I was sold. For me the UBs are more comfortable then Huaraches, but I still buy those too. The UB today is what the Huarache and Nike Air was decades back.

Ended up scoring one pair of these Zebras, first time. Bought manually (no bot), got lucky...

Last edited:
is it true that the second batch of Zebra are spot on with the high end quality rep Zebras? :x

a dude in my local FB group posted something about it :nerd:

^I hope so, smooth color

Didnt even know ys orders ship out of calabasas

The Silicon Valley of hype wear

Last edited:
is it true that the second batch of Zebra are spot on with the high end quality rep Zebras? :x

a dude in my local FB group posted something about it :nerd:

Those reps are crazy good as they keep making new batches to make them 1 of 1 to the authentic pair.

Another reason for me to go retail or bust with Yeezys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom