ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly...After the Dark Greens I think I'm done with the V2's...Not even completely sold on the Beluga 2.0's at this point...

The Runners and some more 750's would be a breath of fresh air right about now...

Anyone get shipping from YS but their shipment hasn't moved? I got a shipment notification on Wednesday and still no movement. The tracking # says waiting to be picked up by UPS.

Last edited:
I assume this isn't normal?

Finally looked at my pair close up and saw a little gap along the bottom where it looked like the sole wasn't glued and obviously it's not...

Smh prob gonna get worse with wear.... wtf
dab a little shoe goo on it and you're good to go 

V1s really have aged terribly 
sick.gif
aesthetically, v2 > v1

I assume this isn't normal?
Finally looked at my pair close up and saw a little gap along the bottom where it looked like the sole wasn't glued and obviously it's not...
Smh prob gonna get worse with wear.... wtf
View media item 2481319

Immediately hit the bid and dump that POS.
Buy back another one. Hope for a wash trade.
Good luck. Don't hesitate.

I just seen a pair in my size for 460 I'm hoping I can get them lower. Im assuming this is probably going to be the lowest im going to find

I took a major L.... I even paid for a slot with RSVPKINGZ and they **** the bed on me....im still defeated in copping yeezys man..... cant get one pair for myself for nothing... think im fixing to just read between the lines and give up on grabbing a pair of yeezys.
That's gotta be it. I agree

To me the fact that fakes are so prolific and blatant, brings down the looks of the v1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom