ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kicksusa and some guy naamed eljeffe just had a hilarious convo on Twitter bout backdooring shoes

I was waiting as well and just got a shipping notice email this morning. Hopefully you'll get one soon too.

I sent my order to a US address because UPS doesn't ship to my address in Canada, but I can see UPS charging for fees to Canada. That much though? I don't know about that. Did he provide a receipt of the charges?

Yea he sent me a pic ... just seems got damn high 115 is dollars for import fees idk

Thanks for the replies gents,

sucks that Bait is State only. Have to say though, never really browsed their website . . . they have some dope stuff, like figures and what not.

SF Akuma snapback? :pimp:

For those trying to enter YME, click the “sign up for yeezy here” option at the bottom of the page

BDD704CB-EA64-40AE-9211-9DBA0F756EF6.jpeg

https://www.ymeuniverse.com/no/blog/2017/11/15/yeezy-boost-350-v2-semi-frozen-yellow/

B5F872FC-84BA-4594-A9B3-5E909DD468ED.jpeg

Last edited:
A lot of people hit off Siva's Zebra raffle. I know a lot of people were hesitant to enter because of the ID/Passport # requirement

Put in my actual drivers license number. The rules said it's there to weed out duplicate entries. What can they do with my drivers license number?

Just signed up for the BAIT raffle. They don't actually get the shoes in store, if you are chosen they email you a link to purchase and ship to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom