ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
YNgmlTp.gif

FNL signups only tomorrow or Monday too..I will not be able to go anywhere tomorrow

Dude it's not that hard to figure out the fair market value of a sneaker in this day and age especially with all of the resources available on the net. If you wanna take a huge L then be my guest. I don't care for either shoe but the AJ1 holds more value by far
I put in for the AJ1 thinking IM NOT GONNA HIT! Got lucky as heck. I’m looking at Stock X and they are pretty close in price at the moment. But I hear you on the holding value. Just not a fan of the AJ1 off white. I’ll never wear it to be honest. I kinda did it like I was playing the lotto. Put a reservation in and worst case is I don’t hit. Thanks for the info and your opinion. Much appreciated

Yebras (although worse looking than 90% of the Off White collection) will be worth more than any offwhite shoe after Monday... Going to be a lot more on the market when NDC drops no more Yebras coming (at least for a while)...

Yebras (although worse looking than 90% of the Off White collection) will be worth more than any offwhite shoe after Monday... Going to be a lot more on the market when NDC drops no more Yebras coming (at least for a while)...

OW collection already dropped today through SNKRS

Just hit a 5th pair god dammit, gonna play the lotto ... Where ? overseas people don't ask too much questions, you know where I am lol

I’d trade Yebras all day for OW AJ1s straight up and maybe Prestos. I’m also debating on whether 2 Pharrell HU trails for Yebras is possible to find.

I put in for the AJ1 thinking IM NOT GONNA HIT! Got lucky as heck. I’m looking at Stock X and they are pretty close in price at the moment. But I hear you on the holding value. Just not a fan of the AJ1 off white. I’ll never wear it to be honest. I kinda did it like I was playing the lotto. Put a reservation in and worst case is I don’t hit. Thanks for the info and your opinion. Much appreciated
What size are you?

Stopped by 1 of the 2 FNL locations in my area doing raffle for the b 2.0 today, he said they would start as soon as the store opens and would be handing out tickets all day.... and didn’t know what the smallest size they would have in stock....
I finally got in touch with one of my finishlines and she literally told me the same exact thing verbatim. I'm not sure if they're gonna open up early but I know for damn sure they're not giving out tickets all day.
When I went for OG belugas they were done by noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom