ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you return the stuff you purchased RIP to ever winning a raffle...

I never ever shop at footaction. this is the first time ive gone in that store in like 3 years.

im not even going to bother though, i’m not after the 2.0s that badly.

So my Footaction just started using the App method. Is it even worth it for me to try? Currently have 0s headstart haha. Employee didn't tell me about the beacon so I left, then called back and he wouldn't give me the code.

Enough time to make purchases, become Gold/VIP? Or screw it?

Go make a purchase NOW! Should hit by Wednesday but do it ASAP. Return the **** Sunday afternoon

Anyone have a Footaction zip code and store code PLEASE! :smile:
Please do not clutter the thread with code requests. Post as such will be deleted as “spam.”

1. Wait for members to post (thank you to the usual members who continue to post them)

2. Go to the store, obtain them, and post if you care to share

It still says "earn head start here"

Still mean I'm locked and in?

A32F7EC7-8CAF-41CF-AEF0-67E3F689A4A8.jpeg

Go make a purchase NOW! Should hit by Wednesday but do it ASAP. Return the **** Sunday afternoon

I dunno if it'll work in time. Even the Gold status says it might take 72 hours to update my app. I also can't figure out how to change my zip code to use someone else's zip + code

F1JYFuF.jpg

In & Out at Galleria and North Park Dallas...
It’s a little packed at the malls though due to Thanksgiving shopping so it will only get worse. Wanted to hit up Parks at Arlington but my girl’s family came from out of town so celebrating Thanksgiving with them today.
They still had tickets at finishline?

Yeah Im SOL as far as vip / gold status goes...sucks I've spent a lot at footaction & champs lifetime but been out the game for over a year now...gonna get the black heiress this friday so I'll be good for the blue tints at least.

Omw i was gonna go earlier but i stayed and ate at cheesecake factory after getting my ticket here at parks

Call first, to double check but only finding parking at the Malls sucked!
What time were they ending raffle at Parks Mall FNL?

I never ever shop at footaction. this is the first time ive gone in that store in like 3 years.

im not even going to bother though, i’m not after the 2.0s that badly.

I remember some dude on here said he was waiting at the cash register for other people to purchase items and asked if they could purchase it under his VIP account :emoji_joy:

Truly is YZYSZN

Remember: DO NOT CHECK IN BEFORE YOUR VIP STATUS CHANGES OR ELSE YOU’LL BE CHECKED IN AS YOUR CURRENT VIP STATUS.

If you spent whatever amount you needed to get to $300 at FTL, or $225 at FTA, it takes 2-3 days to update to Platinum status. Wait until then to enter the check in code.

You have until November 23rd by 3 pm PST / 6:00 pm EST.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom