ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.afew-store.com/de/microsite/adidas-yeezy-boost-350-v2-raffle/

09370C6F-25E9-4266-849F-A71A6A2F214D.jpeg

I think the $1.32 charge may just be them authorizing that your credit card is real when you enter the draw

^^This. Its like here in the US sometimes Supreme charges $1 authorization to make sure your card is legit. END is in the UK so they charge 1 pound which right now is $1.32 USD

^^This. Its like here in the US sometimes Supreme charges $1 authorization to make sure your card is legit. END is in the UK so they charge 1 pound which right now is $1.32 USD

I was never charged and I won the Yebras. I've entered for the Beluga 2.0 and still wasn't charged

So no one's ever ran into YS giving a shipping email and ups tracking number, but that tracking not showing up in my UPS or is not recognized when it's manually entered on the UPS website

uncle savino says they should be here by tomorrow, but ups website only says processed as of this morning :nerd:

Just signed up for BAIT in-store raffle. Pretty sure there was some suspicious activity going on while there, one of the workers was entering a raffle ticket based on a text convo on her phone. :lol:

Still haven't heard from the 4 Colorado FNL, so I think those are cooked.

Just got shipping for my 2nd Footaction order, but not sure my Gold Status will update in time for me to get the headstart on the app. Cutting it very close. Anyone know if the beacon thing will work, if the store isn't open? Local Footaction opens at 6pm on Thursday, but that will be 2 hours after the cut-off time to submit a reservation. Guy on the phone didn't seem too confident in knowing when the cutoff was, for the beacon check-in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom